College Football rivalries (1 Viewer)

No offense Terry, but I'm hoping to see an undefeated Mizzou and an undefeated Oklahoma battle for the Big XII title.

It will soon be anarchy in Charlottesville. I'll be there for 3 weekends in a row and asured 3 big L's. $6.2 mil buyout for Al Groh is being debated. It's bad!!
Final score Saturday: Maryland 52 Virginia 10

No offense Terry, but I'm hoping to see an undefeated Mizzou and an undefeated Oklahoma battle for the Big XII title.
No offense taken, Tom. And it's just that no offense (and defense) thing that I'm afraid will probably allow the huskers to do their part for Mizzou being undefeated after our game Saturday. Hope I'm wrong, but realistically we aren't in the same class as Mizzou right now. We are improving, but unfortunately, a lot of Nebraskans kinda thought that by removing Callahan that Pelini could come in and wave his magic wand and we'd be instantly back to the glory days. Just ain't gonna happen that way. Gonna take time, and I do think Pelini is the man to do it if Nebraskans will give him time to do it. Believe it or not, there are already quite a few Nebraskans complaining about Pelini and his coaching style. From God to Clod in 4 games...man we can be awfully demanding fans, huh?

Things are quiet in Cajun Country this week. LSU has an off week and a little time to lick their wounds and get ready to head to the Swamp to play the Gators. Should be a good game!!!!

GEAUX TIGERS !!!!

florida7.gif

The golden domers have Stanford at home this week....should be a game that we should be able to win, but as Stanford taught USC last year....don't overlook anybody! :D

I'll be up in Martin so i'll again be getting my updates via text!!

The golden domers have Stanford at home this week....should be a game that we should be able to win, but as Stanford taught USC last year....don't overlook anybody! :D

I'll be up in Martin so i'll again be getting my updates via text!!
Good Luck and have a great time at Martin.I'll hoist a libation befitting the Captain in hopes of bringing you good luck! And I volunteer to give you the Notre Dame updates via text....let's see, how do you spell 'sucks"?;)

C-O-R-N-H-U-S-K-E-R-S :D:D:p

Touche, Mr. Minick!!!! Didn't see that on comin' at all! Laughed so loud that everyone in the other offices came to see what was the matter! Well done, Glasshoppah. My hat's off to the superior burn! And in all seriousness, good luck at Martin, and I hope the Domers continue on--I think they may be one of the season surprises when it's all over.

Sorry, I'm not much of a college football buff - but if I may be so bold, I will humbly admit that I am "more than qualified" to speak of men's Division 1 college ICE HOCKEY. Anybody else here wanna dance to that tune??? Teri Sewell... let's not forget... you and I have a date with destiny in a few weeks when my team and OSU square off!!! :D

Sorry, I'm not much of a college football buff - but if I may be so bold, I will humbly admit that I am "more than qualified" to speak of men's Division 1 college ICE HOCKEY. Anybody else here wanna dance to that tune??? Teri Sewell... let's not forget... you and I have a date with destiny in a few weeks when my team and OSU square off!!! :D

Sorry, but the only ICE we get here is store bought....and we use that for the beverages! ;)

GEAUX TIGERS!!!!

ROLL TIDE!!!!!!

now back to our typical Sunday Mourning after thread....:eek:

OK looks OK!!!!:D
and how about them Gold DOMERS?????? (Congrats on the 5.99 MM):D
(*and will they make the TOP TWENTY this week?????*)
more later, just got home from werk.... and takin' Kat out to breakfast

d'kid

At least they won! My uskers were simply pathetic...the defense looked as bad if not worse than last week.

Terry...my apologies for not visiting The Lounge in a very long time. I didn't know this thread was here.

My Mizzou Tigers did put a whoopin' on your Huskers last week. I just wish Coach Pinkel would have left our starters in to play the 4th quarter. That's what Tom Osborne did to us annually. He loved to run up the score...then add one more touchdown just for the sport of it. Unfortunately for Husker fans the rest of the Big 12 (and former Big 8) haven't forgotten those annual poundings. There will be many more poundings ahead as the rest of the conference take advantage of a little payback for all the thrashings during the Osborne era.

Regarding my Tigers, we host #17 Okie State this weekend and then travel to Austin. We'll know by then just how good (or great) we are. If we can win the next two games we'll win out the rest of the regular schedule. That'll be a killer game with Oklahoma at Arrowhead. I just want one of us in the National Championship game. The Big 12 is especially strong this year.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back