College Football....it's almost that time.... (2 Viewers)

Terry we welcome the Huskers to the Big (we can't count right league) Its always good to add teams to the middle of the pack. :)

Terry we welcome the Huskers to the Big (we can't count right league) Its always good to add teams to the middle of the pack. :)

Touche, Mon Frere! But how can you relegate the Huskers to Mid-Pack when we already own wins over perennial powers like Western Kentucky and Idaho, and we have that game coming up with the powerhouse of the North, South Dakota State University????

In all seriousness, we need to make some pretty big overall improvements before this Saturday or Washington will put a quick and dirty end to all of our dilusions of Grandeur here in the cornfield. Hope we can put it together and get by that one.

Go Big Telve!

Now THAT'S funny there! How ya doin', Mike? Looks like things are looking up for the Domers this year...good luck to the Rudys from the Huskers!

Hey Terry.....things are looking up, but there is still work to do as evidenced by that Michigan game....Robinson ran all over us, had over 500 yards of offense just by himself! I like Brian Kelly, he was definitely the right hire, and I think he can bring good things back to South Bend.

....and we have that game coming up with the powerhouse of the North, South Dakota State University????.......

I'm here to tell you Terry, I hope your corn huskers crush 'em!

My new Daughter In Law of just over a year and a half is a huge huge Huskers fan, so at least I've got a team I can cheer for this year. (As opposed to the Goofers........) The locals here are just about ready to hang (alleged) coach Brewster in Effigy, which is a small town just west of Sandstone.........:eek:

I'm here to tell you Terry, I hope your corn huskers crush 'em!

My new Daughter In Law of just over a year and a half is a huge huge Huskers fan, so at least I've got a team I can cheer for this year. (As opposed to the Goofers........) The locals here are just about ready to hang (alleged) coach Brewster in Effigy, which is a small town just west of Sandstone.........:eek:

Welcome aboard, adopted Husker fan!!!! We need all the friends we can get during our transition to the Big Telve. Especially since all of my friends south of Kansas think we did it just to dodge Texas (and they may be right...Tim, if you are out there, what's the take on our defection down there in 'Horn land?)

And by the way, I think I've been in Effigy....it's close to Brainerd, right?;) Funny stuff David! Good to hear from you...hope all is going well with you...things are looking up a bit here in the cornfield..

Ok, after watching the Huskers at Washington, I think we just may be worthy of a top 10 ranking. They looked pretty good. Defense looked great, and the offense is definitely improving.....but holy cow, who is going to beat Alabama?

I am not a Spartan fan but Michigan States fake field goal call in overtime to beat Notre Dumn was impressive, crazy and gutsy. MSU coach ended up having a heart attack over night after the game. Reports are that he will be fine.

I loved the look on Brian Kelly's face after the game

So far this season sucks, my Rams are stinking up the joint, hopefully we can beat New Mexico and UNLV.

S/F
D

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back