Coke to Distribute Monster Drink (1 Viewer)

Go right ahead, Greg! We deserve it--that was really, really sad Saturday night. There is no joy in uskerville! But best of luck to Mizzou this year! Their day is long overdue. Great team!

My 17th-ranked Oklahoma State University Cowboys travel to #2 Missouri for an ESPN-broadcast game this Saturday, should be a good one. I'm glad to see the Tigers have a growl back in their tanks, like Okie State, they were way down for a while.

My 17th-ranked Oklahoma State University Cowboys travel to #2 Missouri for an ESPN-broadcast game this Saturday, should be a good one. I'm glad to see the Tigers have a growl back in their tanks, like Okie State, they were way down for a while.

go pokes!

Vegas Fuel gets my vote as best.

wonder if they will bring it all in the same truck...

I was hunting around for him Sunday but didn't find him. I could help you with the MU deal if you'd like..lol

Greg,

I wasn't able to make it to KCIR this weekend. I had a work committment here at the station that I needed to tend to. Sorry I missed the race...I was looking forward to meeting you and several other Nitromater friends. I heard it went well. Did you happen to see Jim Hagenhoff's 'American Muscle' SS/BA Belvedere? That's one baaaad HEMI!

Terry...you're a great friend. I thought of hammering you on the fall of the Cornhuskers but I just couldn't do it. We pulled our first team offense at the end of the 3rd quarter. That's the longest they've played all year. I can't wait til we leave 'em in for all four quarters! Wow....! We have Okie State at Faurot this weekend and then head to Austin. We'll know how good we are by then...

Greg,

I wasn't able to make it to KCIR this weekend. I had a work committment here at the station that I needed to tend to. Sorry I missed the race...I was looking forward to meeting you and several other Nitromater friends. I heard it went well. Did you happen to see Jim Hagenhoff's 'American Muscle' SS/BA Belvedere? That's one baaaad HEMI!

Terry...you're a great friend. I thought of hammering you on the fall of the Cornhuskers but I just couldn't do it. We pulled our first team offense at the end of the 3rd quarter. That's the longest they've played all year. I can't wait til we leave 'em in for all four quarters! Wow....! We have Okie State at Faurot this weekend and then head to Austin. We'll know how good we are by then...

Sorry you didn't make it, guess that's why I couldn't find you..lol..of course, I did spend a couple hours Sunday listening to Don Cain tell stories. I did see Jim's car, and yes, that one BADDD Hemi!

Go Cowboys! They share my #1 fave team status!

Oh, and I miss Eskimo Joe's! :eek:

Sorry you didn't make it, guess that's why I couldn't find you..lol..of course, I did spend a couple hours Sunday listening to Don Cain tell stories. I did see Jim's car, and yes, that one BADDD Hemi!

Glad you enjoyed it...that's a fun event. Jim has been a friend of mine since we met at Mid America Raceway (Wentzville, MO) back in '79. He had a six-pack automatic Roadrunner and I had a six-pack 4-speed Super Bee. He wore me out! I stepped up to a HEMI Roadrunner in '82 and could outrun him but couldn't out drive him. He won the track championshp on the last pass of the year...against me. The winner got the season championship. He's been my best friend for 29 years and is a first class guy. Our '70 Roadrunners were both HEMI Orange and we made all our time trial runs together. The announcer at M.A.R. called us 'Brother John' and 'Brother Jim'. It stuck and we still call each other that.

Hi Tony! Another Big 12 fan is always welcome on the college football thread over in the lounge. Join us! I'm doing a lot of listening right now and not much talking for obvious reasons....

Paul, a good friend of mine described the taste of Red Bull as "carbonated furniture polish." I'll take his word for it!!

Late............Mitch

I must mention that I also love the smell of Nitro fumes.... so the integrity of my taste buds may have been compromised! :)

I'm not big on caffeine, I prefer beer, but when I need a caffeine boost, good ol' "Mountain Dew" is enough for me. When the buzz wears off, drink another one. Simple as that. It tastes better than those crappy energy drinks too.

Leebone

Paul, a good friend of mine described the taste of Red Bull as "carbonated furniture polish." I'll take his word for it!!

Late............Mitch

It's the smell of Red Bull that makes me gag... the biggest draw back to working at a bar. I'd call mixing Red Bull with anything Alcohol Abuse:eek::(

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back