Coke to Distribute Monster Drink (1 Viewer)

Wow - I wonder how much this will change things at Bernstein Racing for next year? Or at all?

My question is how does this effect Rockstar? Currently Coke is distributing Rockstar too....hmmm

Does anyone actually drink Full Throttle?

I think I have only ever bought one can of it. The others I have consumed were giveaways at Ennis.

I like that it's not as syrup-y (it's a word now) as Rockstar and Monster. However, they're all better than Red Bull!

I think whats funny is whenever i attend a natl event i cant find any,i mean any full throttle on the grounds.

I can safely say there is only one of those energy drinks that I like. VEGAS FUEL all the way!

I can safely say there is only one of those energy drinks that I like. VEGAS FUEL all the way!
Well done, Greg! Didja see Johnny Mopar this weekend? I haven't heard from him in ages--he didn't even take the time to chide me after Mizzou destroyed the uskers (lost the lower case h this weekend)

Well done, Greg! Didja see Johnny Mopar this weekend? I haven't heard from him in ages--he didn't even take the time to chide me after Mizzou destroyed the uskers (lost the lower case h this weekend)

I was hunting around for him Sunday but didn't find him. I could help you with the MU deal if you'd like..lol

Just popped the new Full Throttle COFFEE... not too shabby... tastes like a White Russia...

d'kid

I was hunting around for him Sunday but didn't find him. I could help you with the MU deal if you'd like..lol

Go right ahead, Greg! We deserve it--that was really, really sad Saturday night. There is no joy in uskerville! But best of luck to Mizzou this year! Their day is long overdue. Great team!

Energy Drinks.....overpriced garbage!! You need to be young and stupid to buy into that habit (like a wished I was;))

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back