Christmas songs (1 Viewer)

Jenn

Nitro Member
To go with the CHRISTmas theme, I was wondering (and fairly bored), what your favorite Holyday songs.

I love "O Holy Night"
"Little Drummer boy"
"Gloria"
"Las Posadas"

Grandma got run over by a John Deere!

Gee, I was going to say "Grandma got run over by a reindeer!" I'm guessing that that's almost the same song. The one I like is by the (Irish) Rovers.

On a more serious note, here are my other favourites:

- The Holly and the Ivy
- Sleigh Ride
- Silver Bells

Gee, I was going to say "Grandma got run over by a reindeer!" I'm guessing that that's almost the same song. The one I like is by the (Irish) Rovers.

On a more serious note, here are my other favourites:

- The Holly and the Ivy
- Sleigh Ride
- Silver Bells

Doug, it is basically the same song, except here in Texas they made a version for John Deere. Its pretty cute.

My favorite is Vince Guaraldi's "Christmas Time Is Here" from "A Charlie Brown Christmas."
I purchased "A Charlie Brown Christmas/Vince Guaraldi Trio" CD last year (It was the #1 selling CD for quite some time in 2005). Guaraldi's smooth jazz tracks are second to none, and the CD reminds of Christmas' past when I was a kid. On a scale of 1 to 5 it is a 7.

Noel, Silent Night, Silver Bells, Hark the Herald Angels Sing, Drummer Boy, The Christmas Song, Dreaming of a White Christmas, Santa Baby... I love them all, what a wonderful time of the year!!!

I especially love the older stuff, the late 40's thru the 60's & 70's. Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin, the Temptations, and so on.

"What are you doing New Year's Eve? - Harry Connick Jr.

And anything by Dean Martin. :)

rockin around the christmas tree

and when my 3 yr old started signing..or at least attempting to sign Feliz Navidad last season, that became and instant hit in our house. Now 4 I'm interested in hearing this years version

This is an easy one!

Mary, Did You Know? (I've about worn out my CD of this)
The Hallelujah Chorus
What Child is This?
O Holy Night
O Come, O Come Emmanuel
O Little Town of Bethlehem
White Christmas (by Bing Crosby - the Holiday Inn version)

Merry Christmas all!
Linda
aka Fast455

Mary's Boy Child by Harry Belafonte
Mary Did You Know by Donnie Osmond
Adeste Fideles by Nat King Cole
O Come Emmanuel by John Berry
Silver Bells by Johnny Mathis
The Gift by Garth Brooks
Silent Night by Johnnie Mathis
Hey Santa by Carnie and Wndy Wilson
It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year by Andy Williams
Give Me Your Love for Christmas by Johnny Mathis
and anything by The Ray Conniff Singers

My all time favorite album is the original and unedited version of The Harry Simeone Choral's The Little Drummer Boy. I still prefer the vinyl to cd, too.

I used to think Gordon Lightfoot's Circle of Steel was a Christmas song. Probably because it was on vinal and we only broke out the big stereo at Christmas time.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back