Musical guilty pleasures and other question... (2 Viewers)

I will listen to most anything except country.I just cannot stand country or western.But then again most of my co workers don't understand why I like raggae music.

Last edited:
Hey Chris , Just a FYI.. If you bought rockband 2 there is a code on the back of the instruction bookelt for 20 free songs.. They released these today...

Rock Band 2 Registration
Put the code in there and wait for a email to validate it..

They will then send you a code to download the free 20 songs... Do not use a comcast email as they have been getting bounced all day and no one with a comcast email has recieved there code yet... I was one of the lucky ones with a comcast email...lol

Was into them bigtime in the `80s, but I`ve been on a major Clash kick the past year or so.

Hey Chris , Just a FYI.. If you bought rockband 2 there is a code on the back of the instruction bookelt for 20 free songs.. They released these today...

Rock Band 2 Registration
Put the code in there and wait for a email to validate it..

They will then send you a code to download the free 20 songs... Do not use a comcast email as they have been getting bounced all day and no one with a comcast email has recieved there code yet... I was one of the lucky ones with a comcast email...lol

TooL is on GH4 with creative input from Adam Jones.

I need to get it soon.

Thanks for the link ...

Last edited:
Clapton Blues, Stevie Ray, 50s/60s rockabilly. Whatever else I like, I like.

"Don't stop the music, don't let the music stop boy!" -Carl Perkins

Yeah, I'm old.

The Real Guilty Pleasure....

Anime Themes... all the bubblegums... ghost in the shell...;)

(Lithium Flower):)

d'kid

for years my guilty pleasure has always been the musician prince. now i dont go around wearing prince paraphernalia or announcing to my buddies how big a prince fan i am, but if u can get past the fact the guy is bonified fruitcake, he is actually an incredibly talented musician and performer.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back