Chicago Entries (1 Viewer)

I actually was surprised earlier this week when I hear ads on the local country station and the local alternative station.
It would be great to see more ad or driver interviews with local news before the race too.

I've been trying to get the producers at my radio station here in chicago to book tony schumacher for next week. they never talk about drag racing, but have the tf champ in their backyard! of course they don't talk nascar either. LOL

I think Schu did a radio interview with the country station last year. One of the morning hosts is a big NASCAR fan, rarely mentions anything else. Seems like it would be easy to do a weekly mention of where the local TF champ is at, if nothing else.

Talked ot Jack earlier.. he is entered into Chichago and working on getting there just depends on some sponsorship funds to cover a couple small bills...

Said he realy would like to make Bristol... last time he was there he made the semis.... but it also depends on some sponsorship help....

Billy

Will Jack ever come back to RP again, haven't seen him there since he ran the "Race Girl" entry

I think Schu did a radio interview with the country station last year. One of the morning hosts is a big NASCAR fan, rarely mentions anything else. Seems like it would be easy to do a weekly mention of where the local TF champ is at, if nothing else.

Shoe is good frineds with Ramblin Ray...Us99 if I remember right

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back