Chicago Entries (1 Viewer)

Huge

Nitro Member
It looks like there is a decent amount of fuel cars on the entry list for Chicago. 18-TF and 18-FC not counting Dale Creasy Jr and Jack Wyatt if they enter.

joliet has always been a well attended race.....i'm looking forward to racing in front of family and friends

Peanut will be there...he lives within shouting distance.

Eugene, When are you getting to Chicago?

Peanut will be there...he lives within shouting distance.

Eugene, When are you getting to Chicago?
Jeff as soon as Leach and I are done at a nostalgia fc race in Vegas this weekend, we are flying to Chicago probably Mon or Tues. Jeff, I know where there is a good buffet in Joliet we can hit. Tell Andy and Jamie it is just like the one in Indy. C-ya there dude.

Jeff as soon as Leach and I are done at a nostalgia fc race in Vegas this weekend, we are flying to Chicago probably Mon or Tues. Jeff, I know where there is a good buffet in Joliet we can hit. Tell Andy and Jamie it is just like the one in Indy. C-ya there dude.

All the places to eat in the Chicago area and you jokers are going to a buffet?:rolleyes:

All the places to eat in the Chicago area and you jokers are going to a buffet?:rolleyes:
You are right there are some great places down town. Gary Ormsby jr drug me to about every hot spot there is to eat at down town one year, and I think we maxed out John Costanzas credit card because we ate sooooo goood. Wow, maybe that's why jcit demand flow racing went under. Ormsby and I ate to much.

Last edited:

Ok buddy ill see you there. Im gonna try and fly in Wed night.

Current car count is up even more. Good chance you will have surprise DNQ's in both fuel categories.

Top Fuel Dragster 19
Fuel Funny Car 20
Pro Stock 31
Pro Stock Motorcycle 17
Top Alcohol Dragster 21
Top Alcohol Funny Car 24

Talked ot Jack earlier.. he is entered into Chichago and working on getting there just depends on some sponsorship funds to cover a couple small bills...

Said he realy would like to make Bristol... last time he was there he made the semis.... but it also depends on some sponsorship help....

Billy

Chi-Town and Vegas are my favorite tracks! It's too bad they don't advertise the race better for such a Huge Market! PLus they have T/D and T/S this year, added bonus!:)

Chi-Town and Vegas are my favorite tracks! It's too bad they don't advertise the race better for such a Huge Market! PLus they have T/D and T/S this year, added bonus!:)

Yeah Joe got a few friends near Chicago... that said if they weren't into drag racing they would never know it was happening....

Billy

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back