E-Town Entry List (2 Viewers)

NYNitro86

Nitro Member
Well I guess the total car count is 484 (Actually 483 minus Treble as of right now in PSM) and will stay that way looking at it,

From 09 Nationals to this year (only counting pros, and Alky Cars)

Increase in entries
Pro Stock 22 in 09, up to 24
Pro Stock Motorcycle 16 in 09 up to 20 (actually 19 minus Craig Treble as of right now, still an increase)
Pro Mods 16 in 09 up to 24 largest jump in car count

Drop in entries
Alcohol Dragster 17 last year down to 15
Alcohol Funny Car 19 last year down to 13 (after at one point being 15 but this weekend dropped down when Schuster and Roman dropped off the list) largest drop in car count, pen in Manzo/Ferro in the final again.

No change
Top Fuel 15 from 15 last year (although should've been an increase I don't know why Lagana & Pustari didn't enter especially Lagana because NitroJam is Next weekend not this weekend so an open date to run the home track finally)
Funny Car 16 From 16 Last year (Thank you Dale Creasy Sr & Jr for entering after Jeff Diehl's disaster, this had me scared for it was gonna drop)

Car count in the 5 pro categories and Alky catagories
Increase +13 (not counting Treble in PSM as of right now)
Decrease -9

and a question Do teams who are not on the entry list before the event occasionally show up? like could we See Pustari & Lagana run even thought right not they are not on the entry lists because of the "Cutoff date?"

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back