E-Town Entry Lists (1 Viewer)

NYNitro86

Nitro Member
so Far 21 Top Fuel, 18 FC, 21 Pro Stock 11 PSM, 8 Pro Mod 23 Comp

I'm guessing Hillary Will will be added to TF, not sure about Cory Mac. FC will obivously hvae Mike Smith & Terry Haddock added. Pro Stock is kinda weird, I hope Benza can make it for that one. PSM needs to go up real fast, same with Pro Mod, although Vinny Budano comes back to Pro Mod this year!

Plus an interesting Note about Comp. "the Little Opel That Could" is back with it's original owner AKA Allyn Armstrong is Back!

NHRA National Event Entry Statistics

I'm guessing Hillary Will will be added to TF, not sure about Cory Mac. FC will obivously hvae Mike Smith & Terry Haddock added. Pro Stock is kinda weird, I hope Benza can make it for that one. PSM needs to go up real fast, same with Pro Mod, although Vinny Budano comes back to Pro Mod this year!

Plus an interesting Note about Comp. "the Little Opel That Could" is back with it's original owner AKA Allyn Armstrong is Back!

E-Town is not on Hillary's schedule.

It's a shame Jeff Diehl never makes it to e-town, although it is quite a trek for him. The race is not on Will's schedule, but the team has said they could possibly add more, unfortunately I think the add more may be related to if the car go rounds. As far as C-Mac, they said they were gonna run full tour up to the countdown, but they already skipped a race. I like to see them do good, but it seems like there at a loss at a good tuneup lately

It's a shame Jeff Diehl never makes it to e-town, although it is quite a trek for him. The race is not on Will's schedule, but the team has said they could possibly add more, unfortunately I think the add more may be related to if the car go rounds. As far as C-Mac, they said they were gonna run full tour up to the countdown, but they already skipped a race. I like to see them do good, but it seems like there at a loss at a good tuneup lately

isn't Dote Family based out of CT?

Plus it was said here Atlanta & "East" Races, is E-Town "Too East" for them? Doesn't make sense.

I hope E-town is put in the queue after Topeka. Last year Bob Bode's team added E-Town to their schedule after it wasn't at first. Then Eugene came on and said "We'll be there" so it's probably likely especially because it's a "Tentative Schedule" on the Dote Family website.

Last edited:
Mike Smith will be racing my funny car at Englishtown, will be on the Entry List next week

Stop by and say hi everybody

Paul

interesting to point out The Stock Quota went up from 64 to 80, just today 80 in Stock Eliminator 90 in Super Stock (Class Elims at the Nationals, so if you like Hemis Vs Hemis, here you go, I hope Class Elims is on Friday squeezed in between the pro sessions and any last finals (like Stick & Automatic runoffs) before the 2nd Pro Session).

1 week away left before the Quota, interesting to note, Robert Patrick is going to be in Pro Mod this year along with the NHRA Debut of 2009 Shakedown at E-Town Blown Pro Mod runner up Kevin McCurdy and Vinny Budano who did run solid last saturday night at the Englishtown Night of Thrills alongside Vinny Demieri.

Plus Justin Finley and Neil Jacobs will run PSM. I'm still waiting on Michael Phillips, Joey Gladstone and Wesley Wells to be added to the list though.

Also hopefully Frank Gugliotta and Bob and Nancy Benza will still be able to be part of the event too. And hoping for Chris McGaha to be added to the List.

Still waiting on Terry Haddock to be added to FC

Plus in TF waiting on Cory Mac even if Hillary Will doesn't get added.

Last edited:
1 week away left before the Quota, interesting to note, Robert Patrick is going to be in Pro Mod this year along with the NHRA Debut of 2009 Shakedown at E-Town Blown Pro Mod runner up Kevin McCurdy and Vinny Budano who did run solid last saturday night at the Englishtown Night of Thrills alongside Vinny Demieri.

Plus Justin Finley and Neil Jacobs will run PSM. I'm still waiting on Michael Phillips, Joey Gladstone and Wesley Wells to be added to the list though.

Also hopefully Frank Gugliotta and Bob and Nancy Benza will still be able to be part of the event too. And hoping for Chris McGaha to be added to the List.

Still waiting on Terry Haddock to be added to FC

Plus in TF waiting on Cory Mac even if Hillary Will doesn't get added.

I think the Mac team lost sight of the playoffs but with Beard helping out I think they may get a second wind

either eliminate the PSM class altogether, pull it's "pro" classification, or just morph it into nitro bikes....it's already full of Harley motors anyway

that was as of the beginning of the month, right now

21 TF 19 FC 22 PS 17 PSM 14 Pro Mod 36 Comp 90 Super Stock 81 Stock 65 Super Comp 34 Super Gas 63 Super Street

still No Greg Stanfield and the Cutoff has just came by? What's the news with him. If you not on the EL by the cutoff you can't show up. Stanfield has always been consistent and is in the top 10 in points just barely over Krisher. I hope by Wednesday he's on the List as sometimes it takes a day for the last entries to come on and replacements for those who drop (Like Frank Gugliotta in PS & Fred Farndon in TF & few sportsman Guys).

still No Greg Stanfield and the Cutoff has just came by? What's the news with him. If you not on the EL by the cutoff you can't show up. Stanfield has always been consistent and is in the top 10 in points just barely over Krisher. I hope by Wednesday he's on the List as sometimes it takes a day for the last entries to come on and replacements for those who drop (Like Frank Gugliotta in PS & Fred Farndon in TF & few sportsman Guys).

I'd guess with the holiday, it's just not updated yet.

Last edited:
Can't believe they dropped the Alcohol Classes for Englishtown.:(

I don't understand that at all, I especially don't understand why E-Town isn't a Regional Divisional. Next year it should be one instead of Lebanon Valley with all due respect to LVD as I'm going there for my lone fix of Alky cars in June.

Aren't the alky classes on a type of rotation where each year some events don't have them? For example, would they be back at E-town next year? Or are they dropped permanantly? Which wouldn't make sense with the amount of talet in Div.1.

Aren't the alky classes on a type of rotation where each year some events don't have them? For example, would they be back at E-town next year? Or are they dropped permanantly? Which wouldn't make sense with the amount of talet in Div.1.

No because there are certain races that don't have alky cars at all like Bristol

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back