Melanie @ E-Town (1 Viewer)

NYNitro86

Nitro Member
Apparently she's gonna just run pro mod now, according to the Entry list, she's no longer in Funny Car (now 13 cars entered) and pro mod staying at 25 entries so far.

I know this is me being paranoid because of the Dreck of last year's event when it came to car counts, but I really hope Mel runs the FC as well as pro mod at E-town this year,

so Far Top Fuel has 13 as well but I know a few are going to get added (Rit Pustari & Bobby Lagana to name a couple) and pro stock motorcycle has 16, but I don't think Bailey Whittaker's running right now so it'll probably drop to 15 unless LE Tonglet or Wesley Wells Joey D or others enter and keep it full.

and from the "What's he doing here" part of the entry list, Texan Tom Carter is entered for TAFC, Monroe Guest in TAD and the McClennahans both "Flyin Brian" and "Private Ryan" (I hope I got that Right) are in SS or Stock.

doug foley usuallly gets out there too... i really dont care about the car counts in fc and tf as long as 25 pro mods are there im happy then a pig in poop

doug foley usuallly gets out there too... i really dont care about the car counts in fc and tf as long as 25 pro mods are there im happy then a pig in poop

Those were my exact thoughts! I'd like to see 30+ trying to make the show......I want to see the first EVER all 5 second 16 car doorslammer field!!

Melanie's deal with In-N-Out was for 8 races in Funny Car ... Roger Burgess ponied up the cash to get her a couple of extra races (Atlanta was a no-brainer, the shop is there) ... and he probably will for a couple more (Indy?).

She was always going to run the full season in Pro Mod.

You can add Scott Palmer to TF which makes its 1 step closer to being 16 cars provided if Rit Pustari & Bobby Or Dom Lagana run.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back