No Yates @ E-town (1 Viewer)

NYNitro86

Nitro Member
I noticed on the Entry List for E-Town, Jim Yates is not on it but the Wiley-X Car is on it with Ryan Ondrejko, WTF??

There is a connection between Ondrejko and Yates, Ryan's dad John was Chuck Harris's crew chief when Harris was partnered with Yates for several years in the mid 90's. So this wouldn't be a total suprise, Ryan has been doing quite well in the Top Sportsman class as of late here in the Northeast.

Last edited:
There is a connection between Ondrejko and Yates, Ryan's dad John was Chuck Harris's crew chief when Harris was partnered with Yates for several years in the mid 90's. So this wouldn't be a total suprise, Ryan has been doing quite well in the Top Sportsman class as of late here in the Northeast.

He could be the Lee Zane of this year's Nationals in Pro Stock, like when Zane drove for Gaydosh.

On a Seperate note Kenny Delco comes back next weekend, and I have a feeling that Captain Chaos is certainly coming back behind the wheel too

Guess I'll be the first to comment after the race..

I want to give Ryan kudos on his first Pro outing.. Sorry to see he went out 1st round, but he did get a nice holeshot on Jeggie! I wish I could make it down to E-Town to see him run..

Thank you to Yates racing for giving Ryan the opportunity to prove himself in the Pro ranks, I'm sure we'll be seeing much more of him in the future.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back