Bruton submits plans (1 Viewer)

Very intersting. Bruton goes from having the city reject his drag strip to the city giving him $80M in incentives.

Bruton for Pres.

And to think, some Maters wanted Bruton to own/manage the NHRA.

Why he might do the same thing to our motorsports.

Imagine getting someone to pay for the privilege of airing NHRA instead of having to pay.

Why that would almost be Capitalistic !

Good leadership is a good thing rather it be NHRA or the country.

I'm curious how "Waterless" urinals work? I guess the Enviromentalists wackos are in North Carolina now!:confused:

Well, I dunno now, ...

1. Can he have it ready for a national event by September?

2. Waterless urinals?

3. Yeah, he can, he's Bruton Smith fer cripessakes!

I'm curious how "Waterless" urinals work? I guess the Enviromentalists wackos are in North Carolina now!:confused:

Joe you asked here it is Waterless - How They Work

Not as much maybe for the wackos but think of the cost saving alone in Bruton's water bill. They say they can save up to 45,000 gallons of water a year per urinal, and with no working parts no need to worry about something getting broken. Ever walk into a bathroom and the urinal keeps on flushing? Our local Ikea uses them and they seem to work great. Like it says, no smell either.

This is a dream for me living 40 minutes from the site in SC. And it won't hurt my Bristol or Atlanta attendance with the great fall date.

Not as much maybe for the wackos but think of the cost saving alone in Bruton's water bill. They say they can save up to 45,000 gallons of water a year per urinal, and with no working parts no need to worry about something getting broken. Ever walk into a bathroom and the urinal keeps on flushing? Our local Ikea uses them and they seem to work great. Like it says, no smell either.

Norwalk has had them in their restrooms for some time now. Strange looking, but effective.

They have been required in new Federal government buildings for about ten years now, and they have been retrofitted in most of the older buildings.

They seem to work, I don't hang around to find out.

Well I guess I should just hold off until I use one myself.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back