Bruno (1 Viewer)

FABMAN

Nitro Member
He had a few mistakes but overall he did a great job, I hope they can work out something to keep him booth.

I know this is a nitro site, but Bruno helps with the PS coverage, given his background in comp and stock. I'll admit to being bias since I know both he and his dad and both are quite bright, smart racers, and good people. I think all of the on camera FS talent is good (glad to see more than just one woman) and I like how they've worked some sportsmen coverage into the pro show.

The problem is, as I understand it, he's still an active racer. Plus, he's got Garage Squad and Truck U. That, along with a wife and 2 sons. He's got a full plate and probably doesn't want to do a full pull.

I do think he does a very good job, is good in front of the camera, and obviously knows his stuff.

bruno is a great addition to the team. Jamie is also vey good. And amanda has improved tremendously this yr.
in general the broadcast was a vast improvement from last yr

i just wish he would stop doing spots on pro stock and fuel injection..... WE KNOW they went to fuel injection 2 years ago.... stop beating that horse every race

Bruno is an excellent reporter and fits right in with the other great (and knowledgeable) reporters that roam the pits. I think we are lucky to have a Sport that does such a great job on reporting the unseen aspects of what the racers are contending with.

Bruno is a breath of fresh air in the booth. I'm wondering if they are gonna ditch Dave or Tony and use him as a replacement or do what most other sports broadcasts do and have 3 or more in the booth to commentate a better show? Since we aren't gonna see Mike Dunn or Bob Frey again, maybe grab Alan and Bruno to do the whole show because between the 2 of them, Their knowledge surpasses what Dave and Tony have.

Bruno is an excellent reporter and fits right in with the other great (and knowledgeable) reporters that roam the pits. I think we are lucky to have a Sport that does such a great job on reporting the unseen aspects of what the racers are contending with.
He was the best MC at the 2016 Awards imo.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back