I found Dave Rieff (1 Viewer)

ZWeinstein

Nitro Member
Looks like he has landed in the broadcast booth for the ARCA Series as he is calling the Daytona race today. Good luck to him and hope it works out for him. I still wished he had stayed in NHRA coverage as a pit reporter because I thought that was where he excelled but I'm sure the pay cut would have been too great

Looks like he has landed in the broadcast booth for the ARCA Series as he is calling the Daytona race today. Good luck to him and hope it works out for him. I still wished he had stayed in NHRA coverage as a pit reporter because I thought that was where he excelled but I'm sure the pay cut would have been too great
Was he fired or quit?

After seeing the title of this I thought the next words were ..."working at my local Wal Mart today" ~:)~

Last edited:
I am glad Rieff hit the ground running. I always liked him and I believe his passion for the sport is genuine. Good luck to Dave in the roundy-round world, I hope he can come say "hi" every now and then.

I spent some time talking with Dave at an event last year, he’s really a nice guy and very passionate about racing. I wish him well.

NHRA made a mistake of letting him go. I always loved his pit reporting and missed it when he moved to the booth with TP.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back