Brainerd LODRS Pics (1 Viewer)

OK, now I'm totally bummed. I forgot about the fact this was going on at BIR and I was a mere 40 miles away at the cabin on Mille Lacs. Crap, you Minnesota guys need to remind me about these things, LOL.

Conditions must have been pretty decent for racing. Thanks for sharing the photos Paul.

OK.....your wife is gonna have to win some serious money in OCTOBER so you DON'T FORGET THESE THINGS WHEN I DRIVE FOR YOU AND YOUR WIFE NEXT YEAR MARK!!!!:D

Paul Anderson has a very nice set up.
P5240476.jpg

We had Top Drageter in the house too-- This guy don't mess around!
P5240473.jpg

Yeah, my boyee Paul and his family don't mess around!!! they are good people! and That top dragster, did it run 6.80's at brainered???? should have!!!

OK.....your wife is gonna have to win some serious money in OCTOBER so you DON'T FORGET THESE THINGS WHEN I DRIVE FOR YOU AND YOUR WIFE NEXT YEAR MARK!!!!:D

Well, ya know Tim, we are sitting on a winning Powerball ticket. We're just waiting for the numbers to be drawn :D, then we'll go do some serious racing.

Check out photos from last weekends LODRS event.
Eagle Eye Photography

Barry Bergeron
BIR Track Photographer
Division Five NHRA & National Dragster Photographer
Eagle Eye Photography[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the update. I can't get your link to work. When I click on 2008 events it's blank. I'd love to see some more picks of BIR.

If you are having trouble getting into my site, open your web browser, then go thru Internet Explorer instead. If you have Firefox?? That is the problem. They have strict spam controls.
Any other questions let me know.

Thanks Barry

The traffic light in Royalton had traffic backed up for 10 miles on 371!
wow.
sat. morning we took slightly farther, alternate route to BIR coming from
east we drove hwy. 11 into breezy point/pequot lakes area, then down
371 through nisswa to BIR........ at 10am all the hwys. were congested.
popular area, that's for sure.

Wrong HARKER Sammy....that would be KATE..if I am not mistaken! They are both Hotties in our eyes, but KATE is driving the DPM Dunkin Donuts car before Zack Beard get's his shots in it later this year!

Diana is the driver. Kate doesn't have a ride as of yet this year. The DD deal was for 3 national events; Gainesville, Houston and Atlanta. The paint job/wrap stayed on the car pending sponsorship for more races. Lend America was always on the car as a sponsor. DD hasn't re-signed as of yet, but had good response and are considering future sponsorship. The DD wrap came off and now it is just Lend America. Zack Beard is slated to drive at a later date, but for now and for a while it is Diana Harker. The car will run at Topeka and Diana's Dad Steve will be there racing his TA/FC as well. The entire Harker family will be at HPT to cheer them on.
All the pictures that have been posted are great. Thank you.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back