Bristol Pics (1 Viewer)

Travo

Nitro Member
Travis Snead click on the travissnead link I got to the track at 430 and no one i know was there. I didnt get on the racing surface but walked 700 or so feet of the left lane catch rd. if you look at the pics in the far lane there is about a 15 inch diamiter and two in deep spot where the concrete has come up all the white spots on the ruber are holes in the track sry the pics are not great but like i said i didnt get on the tradck and just walked one side and i have a cheap camera, the crew said they would start tearing it up tuesday. ill post pics every few days.

TRAVO!! click on pictures to the left of the page you have to look close at some of the pics but you can see the holes and cracks ill do better on the next pics

you might have to try it a couple of times sometimes it works and sometimes it dont if it keeps having problems ill put them in the thread

Welcome to Microsoft's world. Nothing works right. Call tech support in India, spend a few hours on the phone and they'll probably tell you the same thing, "Keep refreshing until picture appears".

God I hate Microsoft anything.

Done venting.

Welcome to Microsoft's world. Nothing works right. Call tech support in India, spend a few hours on the phone and they'll probably tell you the same thing, "Keep refreshing until picture appears".

God I hate Microsoft anything.

Done venting.

When you get tired of all the crashes, viruses and other BS, do what I did. Get a Mac!!! You won't be sorry!:D

I have talked to some ppl at the track and at our local tv station and am trying to get a construction cam(web cam) set up at the dragway like they have at the round track. guess we'll just have to wait and see. if anyone else would like to send a request you can email [email protected] or [email protected]. maybe the more request they get the more they will try and get it done. either way ill still keep you posted.

if you would like to see what im talking about you can go to bristolmotorspeedway.com and click on the construction cam.(its of the roundy round track of course)

TRAVO!!:p

I couldn't see chit... I could see the text, but no images.. I ended up clicking where the pictures would have been located the they came up individually when I clicked where the thumbnails would have been.

Thanks Travis. My HP worked fine using regular old Explorer. Just like clockwork...

Those track picks are nasty. Significant cracks, and the seams looked unusually large for a new pad. It reminds me of the traditionally aweful surface at Kansas City Int'l Raceway...but at least their excuse is the surface is as old as Karamesines! :eek:

I have talked to some ppl at the track and at our local tv station and am trying to get a construction cam(web cam) set up at the dragway like they have at the round track. guess we'll just have to wait and see. if anyone else would like to send a request you can email [email protected] or [email protected]. maybe the more request they get the more they will try and get it done. either way ill still keep you posted.

if you would like to see what im talking about you can go to bristolmotorspeedway.com and click on the construction cam.(its of the roundy round track of course)

TRAVO!!:p

I emailed both,no response yet,I would really like to monitor this and see how its done.

It reminds me of the traditionally aweful surface at Kansas City Int'l Raceway...but at least their excuse is the surface is as old as Karamesines! :eek:

You aren't kidding John. KCIR was TERRIBLE. I haven't been there in years though. I remember the track being in worse shape than the surface of the moon.

You aren't kidding John. KCIR was TERRIBLE. I haven't been there in years though. I remember the track being in worse shape than the surface of the moon.

Unless a miracle happened over the winter, it still is. They seem to have a handle on the dusty 'atmosphere' there. The bathroom (one!) is just as bad as it's ever been. Nasty...

Each year we're told of the 'improvements' there, but somehow it's the same old experience when you get there.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back