Yes, more Dallas pics (1 Viewer)

ricko999™

Nitro Member
We had a great weekend and it was super to meet again and hangout with ya'll. Kudo's to Brut and the Texas Motorplex for the Friday promotion. I left the candy to Joe the Pro!:p
Click below:
Ennis07 pics

Rick, good pics! Some of your Nightshots were great! I need to get some earplugs to try to get more Nightshots! See ya next year!;)

Wow... someone actually has a snooker table in their home? That's something you don't see in this part of the world very often.

LMAO! Rick said 'snooker' and I must have had the strangest look on my face! It had to be explained to me. :D

I enjoyed hanging out with Rick, Dawn, Chris and Becky in the Brut Brigade tent.....y'all are great people!

Great pics, how did you notice the snake in the stands? It would have scared the hell out of me.

I take it there were a lot of crickets there this year :) They really are funny when they get in a VHT drip.

It's rare enough to see a snooker table let alone at a house. I hate them rounded pockets!
But they're great for golf!

(For all you non pool players, there's a actually a pocket billiard game called golf that is played on snooker table but with the larger pocket billiard balls)

It was good catching up with you again Rick and meeting your wife.

I really think that I need to sample the beer in your pub though, just to make sure your quality control processes are tight. I could even play some snooker!

Ya'll are too fun! Hello there too Gary! Don't be a stranger bro. We ran in WBGrumpy at the race too!
The "snooker" table is actually at our Scottish neighbor Scott's. Some of you met him Saturday. I have the lame American table upstairs.:p according to Scott!;)
Paul, you've got my number as we alway's like an excuse to open it up and sip a few.
Keep'm lit! RO

Last edited:
Good stuff, Rick..love it.

That snooker table will humble ya quickly. You get good on that table..you get to smoke the lame one you have..hehe. I've seen tables that have really nice inserts you can convert a regular..regulation if you have 4x8 and a rack of snooky balls.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back