few more March Meet 08 pics (1 Viewer)

Gutter Brain

Nitro Member
Here is a link to some of the pics we took at the March Meet. These are pretty much only the pics from my friend Nate's camera. Hope to get CD from my stepfather soon. I will upload those when I get them.
Thankfully I bought a new camera and won't have this issue again.
I had a great time out there with family, friends, weather. Thanks to Rapid for being himself and having time to chat throughout the weekend. It was great to meet Leah Pruett and Mendy Fry. Both were great. Leah was out with fans, with dirty hands, almost every time we walked by. She is going to be great in a NHRA FC soon. We got to see Snake, Coil, Roland, and many many more. We had a great time.

Hope this works.
Kodakgallery.com*Join now and receive beautiful photographic prints from your camera

LMFAO at the "Timmah's biggest fan" pic!
What's the story on that?

Didn't know Austin Coil was there!

Timmah might do better explaining the sign. That was something he and I talked about early on Friday I think. We made the sign first thing on Saturday and carried it most of the day for a picture with a certain FC driver...
Sunday we saw Coil, Snake, Armstrong and a few others around the Terry Capp/Roland Leong pit.

Great pictures Eric. It's a real double edge sword with the photographers around the starting line area. They make for great photo records of the events, but also make a great wall to try to see through. The poor people in the stands get to look at the backs of all those old t-shirts.:D

Great pictures,,well most of them! :p

Hey KS, did you get my email response to you? I just wanted to make sure you got your question answered. ;)

Rapid

Rapid,
I'll check on Monday. I've been out of town and I'm not one of those Blackberry kind of people. My Ipod still throws me curves.

Yea, Kevin. I know what you mean. I love the wall when I am not there, so we can get lots of great pics afterward. But, when I am there? I want to see. From where we sat, there was one track workers that was in A LOT of our shots. We would take pics on the burnout, and as they got into reverse.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back