Bob Glidden update? (1 Viewer)

Sean D, shondoo

Nitro Member
Does anyone know what the latest is with him? Billy was reporting not too long ago that he took a pretty rough turn and it wasn't looking very good. He later reported that he was home resting, but it's been a while since I've seen or heard anything. Is he still doing okay?

Sean D

Here the man for yourself, live this coming Monday night January 3, on racers reunion radio. Bill Pratt is doing a live interview with him from 8 PM till 10 PM Eastern time.

Here the man for yourself, live this coming Monday night January 3, on racers reunion radio. Bill Pratt is doing a live interview with him from 8 PM till 10 PM Eastern time.

Paul,

Is Racers Reunion Radio broadcast Radio or is it an internet product? If it's an internet stream, would you mind passing on the link?

thx,
John

Johnny Mopar, I'm not good at posting links, and I'd rather not goof it up. I just went and p.m. to Bill to come over here and post a link to the radio show.

And yes to answer your question it is an Internet radio broadcast. Stay tuned, I'm sure as soon as Bill gets my message he will post a link.

THAT'S it!!, thanks Larry. John just scroll down to" ZRN", click It, then click the button to listen live, and you are there.

The name of the show you want, "Racin' & rockin". The rockin part comes from the fact that they usually feature a particular year and play music from that year.

Last edited:
Just saw this, on the Nitromator main page under NHRA NEWS. RACIN' & ROCKIN' thread. All the info you need is there.: Phone numbers, to call in and ask questions or make comments. Live chat room. Previous shows are available in the archives section.

THAT'S it!!, thanks Larry. John just scroll down to" ZRN", click It, then click the button to listen live, and you are there.

The name of the show you want, "Racin' & rockin". The rockin part comes from the fact that they usually feature a particular year and play music from that year.

Thanks Paul, you've been most helpful. Like thousands of others, I am a HUGE Bob Glidden fan. He was the ultimate underdog yet continued to dominate his class with one car and little other R&D support. He was nothing short of amazing. He did a fantastic job starting the DSR Pro Stock effort and had he had another year he would have been back on top again. To put it in perspective...his Dodges were quicker and faster than any other Mopar at that time. Bob did that in two years. What an amazing man.

Thanks, Zappy! Yes, we will be having a conversation with Bob for an hour tonight.

The show starts at 8pm EST and Bob will join us at 9pm EST.

Go to the site, then click the center banner to listen on the computer.

DRAG RacersReunion

Give us a call at 877-500-9387 to join the show.

Bill Pratt
Draglist.com
Racin & Rockin Radio

I know both Bob and WJ are "old farts" according to Bob. Ha Ha I enjoyed the interview. Bob always was and will be my hero. Nobody ever put more effort in his program than Bob and how did he get rewarded....hang some more weight on him and reward the folks that didn't want to work so hard. You da man, Mad Dog!

Did anyone listen to the show last night? If so, what are some details?

Ryan, when Bob fell he apparently hit his head on a sharp rock, which caused bleeding in his brain. That apparently led to some seizures. Bob is feeling fine now, but we need to keep him in our prayers. This coming Monday he's going back in the hospital for one more procedure. Then re-coop for a couple days before going home.

Once he recovers, he plans to return to help Cunningham with his engine program.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back