Is Bob Glidden ok? (1 Viewer)

Reese

Nitro Member
After Kenny Perry won the Buick Open yesterday(that's golf you die hard dragracing fans), he said something about Bob had not been feeling well. He also said hello to Billy Glidden and how him and Bob are a bunch of great guys. I hope Bob's doing ok.

Dad wants everyone to know he is just enjoying his life. We are playing golf, and just being friends. It is no real secret he had a bypass surgery several years ago. The stress of dealing with some of the people he has dealt with of late has probably caused a major downfall to his health. The opinion of the professionals actually confirmed this, luckily he got away before it totally killed him, thanks for all the concerne, BG

Everyone should spend a little more time with their Dad. Mine is 83 and still fun to be around. You never know if either one of you will be here tomorrow, so enjoy today. :)

Grateful for the report.

Drag racing legends need to be preserved as long as they can - and yrs truly considers your pop (with, no doubt, help from mom and you boys) to be shoulder to shoulder with Big Daddy at the TOP!

Vitamin E, folic acid, 1/4 aspirin and lots of antioxidents every day - and take his lipitor! Oh yeah, a little red wine too!

Everyone should spend a little more time with their Dad. Mine is 83 and still fun to be around. You never know if either one of you will be here tomorrow, so enjoy today. :)

Amen brother! I would give anything to be able to talk with my Dad again. I spend ALL the time I acn with my Baby (22yr old) son. We love to golf together, and racing is top priority with us. Good to see the Glidden family enjoying each other before it too late. God Bless the familys.

I hope he lives long and prospers and writes a couple of books one of which is the secret of his longevity.

If he wants to reminisce or tell a few speed secrets or who he most dreaded to line up against I would be happy to buy it.
If you want to win Bob is the man !

Glad to hear your dad is going good, as an old Butch Leal fan your dad was the man I loved to hate (mean that as a compliment, your dad is a great competitor and dominated the class). Nice to see a true Icon of the sport getting to kick back and enjoy some retirment. I have raced with my dad since I could walk and the sport has definitely made us very close indeed...now I do the same with my sons.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back