Bob Tasca, five engine changes at Sonoma (1 Viewer)

FACTORY WARS are GOOD for drag racing.... keep it up folks....

That's true, but the factories have to go to war. Even if the collective Ford bashers signed a petition to get Chevy to brand a Top Fuel engine, Chevy would probably not do so. Chevy has to want to fight this. If they did, the forums would definitely be lit up!

That's true, but the factories have to go to war. Even if the collective Ford bashers signed a petition to get Chevy to brand a Top Fuel engine, Chevy would probably not do so. Chevy has to BE ABLE TO AFFORD to fight this. If they did, the forums would definitely be lit up!

There, fixed it for you :)

Back to the subject.
Mid 90's, Scott driving, Dick-O tuning. Black rear mains (so the motor's out) were the plauge that weekend, but hey it's not smoking the tires...
Killed 4 blocks in qualifying, 4 more on raceday - which they won - and one causuality by the tow vehical! :eek:

Here's a thought. Limit the number of block changes to two. I bet the speeds drop faster than the Dow Jones. Two problems solved. Excessive mph and oil downs.;)

not jealous brother gray, is wat it is,, more respect 4 the wood spoons guys than the silver spoon guys:cool:

I was told tonight about a team that went through five engines between the Seattle and Sonoma race. And two or three of them were borrowed. Sheez I'm still feeling the effects of destroying one engine from last year.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back