Bill Glidden to run pro stock at Indy (1 Viewer)

cool glad to see him in. Its a shame Erica wont be

Awesome news. I'd love it if he could qualify but we know how hard that is. Good luck Bill.

Very cool indeed!!! Maybe prepping for a full time go at Pro Stock?? That would be sweet!

I wonder where he's getting HP

Didn't Matt Skrandon get HP from G.Anderson at the beginning of the season?

Interesting stuff.........

I am not surprised ... after the Mickey Thompson tires story broke a few weeks ago, I figgered we would see Billy at Indy and probably a few more events to round out the season. One does not buy a car to run at only one race.

Good Luck Billy!

PS what's going on with the Enders? I am very sorry to not see them at Indy ....

If there is 1 person on this planet..that could recently buy a pro stock..and tweak it for Indy..and be successful..on MT's..hehe. It'd be Bill!!

Man..that would rock.

The story says that Billy was going to be driving a Grand Am. If that is correct it is one of Marks old cars not the current stuff which I think is the rolling stock being used by Craig Hankinson.

Roo

Bill will be in a GTO. He's just glad to be entered in the show and doesn't expect much as he is putting the car together as of today.

I may have missed it, but who owns the car that he will be driving? Is it a one-shot, Indy only deal? Either way, good to see the Gliddens out there.

The story says that Billy was going to be driving a Grand Am. If that is correct it is one of Marks old cars not the current stuff which I think is the rolling stock being used by Craig Hankinson.

Roo

The car has new pipe and he is running a Schmidt motor.

Good luck Billy and Shannon!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back