Bill Glidden 6.68 pass @ Gateway testing video (1 Viewer)

where did the other posts go that were in this thread? :confused::confused:

Guess they cut too close to home for some? ;)

I don't think the bottle remark was necessary either. Wonder how long this reply will stay up? :)

I think Jerrod's comment was appropriate.I took it for how he meant it.

I will say that the Holley 6 sec P/S club stuff is probably a bit tarnished in someones trophy case.

Well,there was a thread awhile back about Billy and the Bottle. Bob Glidden was quoted about it,admitting he turned them in to NHRA,Billy denied it,who was telling the truth?

You know, its funny all the crap about using our names because a few people, no make that alot of people, were starting bs and saying things about Some pro drivers and spreading crap about pro teams supposedly driving them from this site, hence the new policy of paying a buck and having to use your real name to put a stop to all the crap, and what do you get??? the owner of the site making dumbass comments about something that happened 10 years ago. Bill has worked his ass off to get this deal, and you get someone who makes a smart ass joke thinking he's funny!!! I'm sure Bill and Mickey Thompson are happy that the owner of what once was one of the better sites making dumb ass insinuations that they would do something illegal now. You may have thought it was funny, unfortunately crap like that gets back to the wrong people all to often. I think you owe Bill an apology for making such a stupid comment joking or not!! As for the deleted posts, you can keep my dollar, I'm done here. I can see you deleting the other one with the profanity, but you delete ones with out profanity and want to sensor posts on people thats wrong. You dont like opinions dont read them. What a JOKE!!!!!

You know, its funny all the crap about using our names because a few people, no make that alot of people, were starting bs and saying things about Some pro drivers and spreading crap about pro teams supposedly driving them from this site, hence the new policy of paying a buck and having to use your real name to put a stop to all the crap, and what do you get??? the owner of the site making dumbass comments about something that happened 10 years ago. Bill has worked his ass off to get this deal, and you get someone who makes a smart ass joke thinking he's funny!!! I'm sure Bill and Mickey Thompson are happy that the owner of what once was one of the better sites making dumb ass insinuations that they would do something illegal now. You may have thought it was funny, unfortunately crap like that gets back to the wrong people all to often. I think you owe Bill an apology for making such a stupid comment joking or not!! As for the deleted posts, you can keep my dollar, I'm done here. I can see you deleting the other one with the profanity, but you delete ones with out profanity and want to sensor posts on people thats wrong. You dont like opinions dont read them. What a JOKE!!!!!

wow i get to keep ur dollar! whoo hoo I think im gonna retire. Also, I am not saying something that isnt true & I am not hiding behind a unknown name in doing so.

Its also OK that we all dont drink Billys Kool-Aid

wow i get to keep ur dollar! whoo hoo I think im gonna retire. Also, I am not saying something that isnt true & I am not hiding behind a unknown name in doing so.

Its also OK that we all dont drink Billys Kool-Aid
If you want to give me my dollar back, just look me up at any of the nationals and you can give it back. no wonder your site is the pits now. What a little smart ass!!!!

I don't think there's a thing in the world wrong with joking about that era. Hey, I joke about the Dodges, and they never admitted to using.

Nitrous in pro stock was not banned in the rulebook at the time (I remember because I looked). When NHRA said it couldn't be done, Billy and Rusty revealed how they did it and NHRA basically called them liars, Bob was the one who said something like "They couldn't find it unless it was in a bottle painted blue." Bob ends up with problems on both ends, then HE'S the one who gets the crap teched out of himself as punishment. The Gliddens have NOTHING to be ashamed of from that era ( okay, maybe Billy and Rusty to Bob, but that's between them! :D )

If you want to give me my dollar back, just look me up at any of the nationals and you can give it back. no wonder your site is the pits now. What a little smart ass!!!!

actually after paypal fees its only .66 cents. Kelly you must love slummin with us then you are here alot.

Jerrod Felix

yeah,this here is the slums...
and thats a real nice pic in you avator as well!!

if it was a better site ,we'd have to pay well over a Dollar to see this kind of sh!t!!

its amazing, the same people who accuse greg anderson of using nitrous get all ruffled when you even joke about thier favorite driver using it. but on here the greg anderson bashing never stops it seems. but say anything negative about a team $humacher racer or billy g and it all out war lol! gotta love the passion though :)

Jerrod Felix

yeah,this here is the slums...
and thats a real nice pic in you avator as well!!

if it was a better site ,we'd have to pay well over a Dollar to see this kind of sh!t!!

First, let me say this up front.... I'm not in the habit of defending anyone, including this site or Jerrod. Everyone is entitled to their opinions. If something is posted that I feel is not called for, that is my opinion when I post it.

What I will say regarding the $1 fee, it was put in place to verify that the person signing up, was who they said they were.

I see that you joined June 2006 and I believe that is when the 'new' Mater came to be.

If you think that this site is 'sh!t'.... you should have seen it when people were allowed to say the most vile and offensive stuff, while hiding behind a screen name. Attacks on professional racers seemed to be the pass time of choice for some of those people, who would never say the same things to the person's face. Thankfully, most of the people who would not cowboy up and join using their real names, migrated over to another board known to allow the same kind of personal attacks.

Do things still get testy from time to time? YES! they do. But it's a far better place then it was with only screen names for reference.

I'm sorry to see anyone leave for any reason.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back