Bill Glidden 6.68 pass @ Gateway testing video (1 Viewer)

I remember one in particular who had two screen names, with one supposedly being his actual name. I was actually PM'd by the person, telling me how they'd "appreciate it" if I'd stop referring to a ridiiculous personal attack/insult/fabrication they launched against me in association with their real name! LOL, it was okay for them to DO IT while hiding, but don't put their actual name to it! The move was a good one in that aspect, IMO.

Registered member said:
If you think that this site is 'sh!t'.... you should have seen it when people were allowed to say the most vile and offensive stuff, while hiding behind a screen name. Attacks on professional racers seemed to be the pass time of choice for some of those people, who would never say the same things to the person's face. Thankfully, most of the people who would not cowboy up and join using their real names, migrated over to another board known to allow the same kind of personal attacks.

Do things still get testy from time to time? YES! they do. But it's a far better place then it was with only screen names for reference.

I'm sorry to see anyone leave for any reason.

I was here in the old days as well,and I do rememeber how it was.
It just burns me I guess,someone who works hard to get what they got,and then for someone else to slam them for stuff from the past.

and I never posted anything against G.A. either....
I think he gets what he's got from long hurs,and hard work,and money doesen't hurt either!

If you want to give me my dollar back, just look me up at any of the nationals and you can give it back. no wonder your site is the pits now. What a little smart ass!!!!

Like Drag Illustrated isn't in the pits?...huh?

...I have your dollar...no ...I have five dollars for you to go away....don't go away mad....just go away....

But the bottle comment was PRICELESS!!

Actually I do not care about the stupid comments on here or anywhere else, if you know so much then just let us all know? I guess it gives you know it alls more to talk about, hehe! If you have a fact or two, why not share that also, one thing is for sure, without us folks actually doing this, your site would be just another place floundering in the net world. But really just like drag racing, it is not all that popular, heck we get much much more traffic over at YELLOWBULLET than this place ever gets, well unless their is some sort of heated gossip going on? I have always stated facts, and when they are only opinion, I say so, so keep going here, it is great entertainment:D I hope we get things ironed out with our tires and have more for you to yak it up about, thanks, BG

You go, Bill. Kudos to you.
I ,for one, would LOVE to see you make a field or two and go rounds.....hell, even make a final...or dare I say, win one or 2.
As a Hoosier myself,Your Dad is the one that made me a drag racing fan, I loved watching him in his "hay-day". Billy, you are a sharp guy...keep chippin away at it.
Don't let the critics get ya down, at least your competing, they aren't.
Later
Scott

Actually I do not care about the stupid comments on here or anywhere else, if you know so much then just let us all know? I guess it gives you know it alls more to talk about, hehe! If you have a fact or two, why not share that also, one thing is for sure, without us folks actually doing this, your site would be just another place floundering in the net world. But really just like drag racing, it is not all that popular, heck we get much much more traffic over at YELLOWBULLET than this place ever gets, well unless their is some sort of heated gossip going on? I have always stated facts, and when they are only opinion, I say so, so keep going here, it is great entertainment:D I hope we get things ironed out with our tires and have more for you to yak it up about, thanks, BG

Don't worry 'lil fella, I know that... LEVEL PLAYING FIELD.... in PRO-STOCK is really tough for you to even comprehend,...let alone handle... but... keep up the hustle, we all enjoy a laugh or two sometimes, maybe when YOU ...get your 3 million dollar budget and an in-house engine program.....you might just make it to the bump spot.... until then noone had better hold their breath ...huh? :p

Don't worry 'lil fella, I know that... LEVEL PLAYING FIELD.... in PRO-STOCK is really tough for you to even comprehend,...let alone handle... but... keep up the hustle, we all enjoy a laugh or two sometimes, maybe when YOU ...get your 3 million dollar budget and an in-house engine program.....you might just make it to the bump spot.... until then noone had better hold their breath ...huh? :p

I hope you are friends with Bill, either that or you have qualified and won in Pro Stock or at least some sort of racing, otherwise you're the one being laughed at.

God, what an a??hole !!!

Wow..your 2nd post even topped your first..which is hard to do.

Maybe you should just go to an event and pass that on to Bill face to face..that would be cool.

I know you won't because I get a feeling Billy's birds could kick your as$.

Hey Baio, what are your pro stock achievements, I cant remember??? Oh yeah, you have none. So STFU.

Go get'em Bill.

wow i get to keep ur dollar! whoo hoo I think im gonna retire. Also, I am not saying something that isnt true & I am not hiding behind a unknown name in doing so.

Its also OK that we all dont drink Billys Kool-Aid

Hmmm....that's funny....I thought all the money taken in was supposed to be donated to DRAW. :confused: I wonder if the amount donated to them actually equals the $2,000+ collected (after PayPal fees of course).

There sure are a couple of aholes in this thread and one of them has something to do with this site? eh two noboddy's who can only type a few cheap shots. I do ask what have you both done?

All the best Bill, like all things if you keep working at it good things come, and they will for you dude.

There sure are a couple of aholes in this thread and one of them has something to do with this site? eh two noboddy's who can only type a few cheap shots. I do ask what have you both done?

All the best Bill, like all things if you keep working at it good things come, and they will for you dude.

yeah...yeah...yeah....keep up the good work Willie, if it won't come NATURALLY...there is always that blue bottle.... 'er just don't put it in the weight bar this time....NHRA will be look'in 'fer it there....hehehehehehehehe:D

yeah...yeah...yeah....keep up the good work Willie, if it won't come NATURALLY...there is always that blue bottle.... 'er just don't put it in the weight bar this time....NHRA will be look'in 'fer it there....hehehehehehehehe:D

I wonder if this is Felix under a different user name:eek:

Nope, check out yellowbullet.com and you'll find out all about Mr Baio.

Do I want to do that though Justin? haha.

Sorry, Felix. But seems like you were the only two taking the cheap shots and he had a low post count and had what seemed like a phoney name. Baio you are a bama

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back