Bill Glidden 6.68 pass @ Gateway testing video (1 Viewer)

Haha... Baio, this ain't the "Bullet" and in THIS world nobody knows who you are! :p
On a serious note, sorry to hear about your car and glad you didn't get hurt.

It seems like any thread with Billy Glidden's name in it always gets off track, and always seems to bring "one post wonders" out of the wood work.

Good luck Billy and Shannon! See ya at the Bullet!:D

Last edited:
Don't worry 'lil fella, I know that... LEVEL PLAYING FIELD.... in PRO-STOCK is really tough for you to even comprehend,...let alone handle... but... keep up the hustle, we all enjoy a laugh or two sometimes, maybe when YOU ...get your 3 million dollar budget and an in-house engine program.....you might just make it to the bump spot.... until then noone had better hold their breath ...huh? :p

Johnny your a sad excuse for a man....... Geeze since your mishap you haven't stopped by YB......... I guess you don't want to get roughed up...... I don't know if there are any PS drivers on here. If you were at Gateway like I was EVERY SINGLE NHRA Pro Stock driver had nothing but respect for BG...... They also knew if he had a bullet he would be in the field every week....... Ya see Johnny being a NHRA PS Driver takes more then having your wife write a check........ I also saw 3 offers come BG's way while I spent 2 days with him......... I don't think you have ever had (1) have you???? ...... Keep a look out on BG ...... you may see something in 08 :D

I am in shock at some of your guys comments. I had the privelage of meeting Bill Glidden when we were testing at St. Louis, and he is a great guy, a very smart guy, and I know the ones on this site that are being jerks, you guys are just jealous, because he is doing something that most of you will never get the chance to do. I myself am living the dream, and thanks to Steve Schmidt, and Wally Stroupe, I consider myself extremely lucky to get to drive one of these pro stockers for a few races this year, and a few next year. It has been a dream come true, and having grown up idolizing Bob Glidden, and still do to this day, you guys should be ashamed. Bob was one of the first people to come over and give me some advice, and some driving tips. Bill was sharing info with me about there car, because we were both running Schmidt power. I can't thank Bob and Bill enough for there help, and support. When you've been racing for 25 years like I have, and to have the best pro stock racer in history helping you, what could be better than that. To Bob and Bill Glidden, thank you for all your advice, and for even taking the time to say hi, and to help. You will never know how much that meant to me, thank you, your the BEST!!!!!

Todd Hoerner

Hey Todd. Congratulations on your ride! The privilege of being able to compete comes to but a few, while the critics are countless. ;)

Keep doing what you're doing and please say hi to Bob and Etta for me.

Good luck with your racing!

Hey Todd it was fun watching you and all the others testing at Gateway. Bill and Bob are great people. I hope you and Bill have a great future in Pro Stock.

Last edited:
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back