Bandimere.... (1 Viewer)

jackass

Nitro Member
OK i will admit i was watching the Food Network today... watching Guys big Bite.. if you have ever seen his show he has a tv in the background and something is always on it.... well today i saw footage from Bandimere... few rods, sportsman cars and the Kool Bus wheelstander..... got so fixated looking at the back ground tv footage i forgot what he was cooking.....lol....

Billy

Paul, Everyone in this household cooks, several professionally... Food network is on one of the TV's in the house 24/7...:)

I'd turn my 'Man Card' in, except none of us has ever had one... and Hooters? why go somewhere so tame? Heck, six years ago, half the local Hooters was staffed with young ladies that went to school with my kids, and more likely than not had been over here at the crib.... :D

Keep your Man Card Billy... :cool:

d'kid
grandpa to 3-1/2, father of 3, Dad to several Hundred...:eek:

Actualy.. you might be suprised how man ladies offer to buy the food if i cook it....hehe :p

Billy

I've seen that before. Sometimes he has some really cool stuff playing on that TV. I get mad, because right when I think I know what it is that's running on the TV in the background, they cut to a different shot of him cooking. Once I almost wrote in to the show to ask what was playing on the TV. he had jet dragsters & I thought jet motorcycles.

think he has his '69 camaro trucked to each city he shoots in?

Last edited:
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back