Austin Prock (1 Viewer)

So when the New England Patriots blow through the regular season undefeated and then lose in the Super Bowl we should blame it on the fact there are playoffs? Ridiculous, everyone raced under the same rules and they were in place all season.

Couldn't hang? Really? He had a major crash in Dallas, the 4th race of the Clowndown. The double points in Pomona are like a wild card. Even including the Pomona points, Torrence would have beaten Brittany by 236 points without the Clowndown.
And I would've won powerball if not for a couple of numbers. Tough titties for Torrence, but he has to play the hand he's dealt and not whine when things don't go his way!

the people posting "it is the rules" will be the ones bitchin.......when the points get reset and Courtney loses the championship

Ummm....nope...I understand the rules, and I'm not a whiny bitch like Torrence!

I wouldn't call it "whiny." He was frustrated and said some things in the heat of the moment when a mic was stuck in his face.

If you want to call anyone "whiny," look at Cruz going into the broadcast booth recently and crapping on JFR for no reason.

Still trying to figure out how I'm a squid? My comment still stands, I thought Torrence was pretty whiney after Brittany won the championship. He knew the rules going in, knew how the countdown worked and was still pouting like a petulant child when it didn't go his way.

Still trying to figure out how I'm a squid?

You sit here and fling insults behind your keyboard, and why? Because Steve-O didn't answer the question the way you thought he should? If I recall correctly the first words out of his mouth were "It is what it is." And he congratulated Brittany multiple times. The rest of what he said, yeah he was pissed off as anybody would have been 20 seconds after what took place. He even put the blame on himself. You wanna call him a "whiny bitch" for that then fine. Step up! It's the big white trailer with the red letters on the side of it. If not, I say you're nothing but a wannabe and a coward. And my comment stands.

I wouldn't call it "whiny." He was frustrated and said some things in the heat of the moment when a mic was stuck in his face.
He had no problem coming up with his zingers all season long whenever a mic was stuck in his face. Funny how as the season wore down his sense of humor wore off.

You sit here and fling insults behind your keyboard, and why? Because Steve-O didn't answer the question the way you thought he should? If I recall correctly the first words out of his mouth were "It is what it is." And he congratulated Brittany multiple times. The rest of what he said, yeah he was pissed off as anybody would have been 20 seconds after what took place. He even put the blame on himself. You wanna call him a "whiny bitch" for that then fine. Step up! It's the big white trailer with the red letters on the side of it. If not, I say you're nothing but a wannabe and a coward. And my comment stands.
I agree with you Mike..........That David dude sounds like a whiney lil bitch! I bet he wouldn't act any better in the moment.

If my memory is correct, Mr. Keech ran his mouth to Ron Capps too and Ron called him out on social media. He crawled up in a ball that time and I expect the same here.

Torrence survived cancer and a heart attack and still straps into a 330 MPH missile every weekend. Nothing about that screams "bitch" to me.

Torrence survived cancer and a heart attack and still straps into a 330 MPH missile every weekend. Nothing about that screams "bitch" to me.

Exactly.... he does something that many of us would love to just have a shot at doing. The guy beat cancer and survived a heart attack, drives a literal bomb and still manages to run a multi-million dollar business. So the guy says how he feels, big deal? Kinda like how people were getting their knickers in a twist when NFL cornerback Richard Sherman ranted against a rival player after the NFC championship game a couple of years ago. Guy's got millions, a Super Bowl ring and plays a game that many wished they could play.... and the people who had a problem with what he said are sitting on their couch.

So in a clip during the Saturday qualifying show, Steve Torrence said his attitude after losing wasn't what it should have been. It takes some serious maturity to man up and admit that on national television. My comments were a bit extreme, and were only referring to the interviews right after his loss to Brittany.

Still trying to figure out how I'm a squid? My comment still stands, I thought Torrence was pretty whiney after Brittany won the championship. He knew the rules going in, knew how the countdown worked and was still pouting like a petulant child when it didn't go his way.

Lol...you aint that smart son...let me tell you what a "whiny bitch" stevie is....we were at a place that had one of those speedbag games that measures velocity after some race....a bunch of the top crew guys at the time, (that could bench press a buick btw) were all taking their turn at the bag, the top score was like 550 or so...steve and i sat back and watched the show...everyone was done, steve says "ill give it a try"...his score was somewhere in the 800s...he aint a bitch...oh, did i say he hit the bag with a reverse roundhouse kick?...that "bitch" could eat your lunch, but he wouldnt, and wont becuase he was raised by parents that taught him manners...like Snake says.."show me a good loser and Ill show you a loser"

Steve and his whole team are all about winning races and having fun while they are winning races...and they do an awesome job of doing both. Unfortunately that crash in Dallas probably caused them a championship and that probably would be a hard pill to swallow for anyone. But, it looks like they have bounced back. Also congrats to Austin Prock.

or how about John bringing out a 2nd Top fueler for Austin and Maybe Courtney wants to switch because she ran Top Alcohol dragster before she went to F/C... That would make sense by freeing up one of his F/cars.
I think Brandon Bernstein will be in the second dragster I mean I makes sense he works with Alan who works with force and he said he would do it again he said his back is getting better.

I think Brandon Bernstein will be in the second dragster I mean I makes sense he works with Alan who works with force and he said he would do it again he said his back is getting better.
And even if Austin was going drive a dragster he would probably get licensed in the dragster.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back