I'm no JFR hater, but... (1 Viewer)

Well then as a comparison, JFR doesn't take a hired hand out of a hot racecar and put in a different driver just to keep the sponsors happy. I realise it's all business. BTW how about Capps suddemly smoking the tires in the final so Johnny Gray can get in the Traxxas shootout? Curious hmmm??? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

You're really making this look bigger than the Kennedy assassination conspiracy. Maybe we should have a congressional investigation into how team owners are moving team members around? You know, like they have been doing with the baseball players who are taking performance enhancing drugs.

You're really making this look bigger than the Kennedy assassination conspiracy. Maybe we should have a congressional investigation into how team owners are moving team members around? You know, like they have been doing with the baseball players who are taking performance enhancing drugs.

Actually just saying that not all "team orders" whether real or imagined, don't involve taking a dive on the tree...personally I find the whole thing pretty humorous and enjoy instigating...:p

This was not simply a crew chief change,they took the best running car-crew combination out from under Jack and put Capps in it to keep NAPA happy. It's not diving on the tree but it was a type of team orders wasn't it? Very simply the order was we're taking you out of the good car(Jack) and giving it to Ron along with your crew chief, and putting you in the car Ron DNQ'd in. Tell me how that wasn't team orders...:rolleyes:

How is what Don did any different than what John did in Reading back in 2009? He put Robert in his car (which was running better at the time) and John drove Jimmy's car. This was done in order to keep AAA in the Chase. We all know how this one played out anyway, one of the biggest actual "dives" in the history of drag racing occurred at the next race. The funny thing is that if John didn't make the change Robert would have been in the Countdown without the dive because John went to the semi's with Robert's car and Robert went out in rd 2 in John's car.

How is what Don did any different than what John did in Reading back in 2009? He put Robert in his car (which was running better at the time) and John drove Jimmy's car. This was done in order to keep AAA in the Chase. We all know how this one played out anyway, one of the biggest actual "dives" in the history of drag racing occurred at the next race. The funny thing is that if John didn't make the change Robert would have been in the Countdown without the dive because John went to the semi's with Robert's car and Robert went out in rd 2 in John's car.

See my previous post :p

All I have to say is...............................

deadhorse2.gif

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back