Austin Prock (1 Viewer)

With Austin on the team, that will take out any chance of Ashley returning, unless of course JF retires. The NHRA only permits four cars per class.

NHRA license procedure:
license2.PNG
license.PNG

I have my doubts about Austin being John's replacement. Wasn't Austin being given a chance to get his license part of the deal for Prock's return to JFR? I think it's just licensing....that's all.

I agree on Ashley not returning.... I don't think she even wants to. They do keep her license current though by making a run or two every so often (periodic driving is required so you don't have to go through the whole licensing process).

I have my doubts about Austin being John's replacement. Wasn't Austin being given a chance to get his license part of the deal for Prock's return to JFR? I think it's just licensing....that's all.

I agree on Ashley not returning.... I don't think she even wants to. They do keep her license current though by making a run or two every so often (periodic driving is required so you don't have to go through the whole licensing process).
Only those inside the JFR organization know for sure, but I'm inclined to think Austin is being groomed to get plugged into a car at some point. He's young, so maybe it's a year or two or whatever away, but I doubt he and his dad went to Force just for Austin to get a license. Del could've helped him with that.

Why not replace Robert? I'm no Force fan but seems to me fans come out see John. Why not replace Robert with fresh young talent?

or how about John bringing out a 2nd Top fueler for Austin and Maybe Courtney wants to switch because she ran Top Alcohol dragster before she went to F/C... That would make sense by freeing up one of his F/cars.

Put Brittney in a FC and have the first ever woman Champion in both Nitro classes....it might take a little while, after Courtney gets the big prize the end of this season ;)

Hey, I'd bet money that Courtney will "retire" before John does.

Jim, I like this train of thought. Ashley was married and she and Dan decided to start a family. Courtney is married as well. Just sayin'. Time will tell.

Only those inside the JFR organization know for sure, but I'm inclined to think Austin is being groomed to get plugged into a car at some point. He's young, so maybe it's a year or two or whatever away, but I doubt he and his dad went to Force just for Austin to get a license. Del could've helped him with that.

there are a lot of guys with licenses and no rides....just sayin. Del can not give him a ride, JFR can.

Heck, I have the 25G to get a license, I do not have the other million for a ride,,,,,for a year LOL

there are a lot of guys with licenses and no rides....just sayin. Del can not give him a ride, JFR can.

Heck, I have the 25G to get a license, I do not have the other million for a ride,,,,,for a year LOL
I meant he could've gone to Del to get licensed, not for a ride. My thinking is for him and his dad to both go to JFR, more than likely means a ride at some point for Austin.

Put Brittney in a FC and have the first ever woman Champion in both Nitro classes....it might take a little while, after Courtney gets the big prize the end of this season ;)
Unfortunately for Courtney they have a Countdown that prevents the season-long best performer from winning the championship. ;)

Yes, like when Torrence got screwed last year and Brittany won...................................
Torrence knew the rules going in, he didn't get screwed. If they had changed the rules mid-season, then you could say he got screwed. He just shot his wad too early and couldn't hang during the countdown.

Torrence knew the rules going in, he didn't get screwed. If they had changed the rules mid-season, then you could say he got screwed. He just shot his wad too early and couldn't hang during the countdown.
Of course he did David, Ken was just pointing out the team JFR irony of the Parson's post

Couldn't hang? Really? He had a major crash in Dallas, the 4th race of the Clowndown. The double points in Pomona are like a wild card. Even including the Pomona points, Torrence would have beaten Brittany by 236 points without the Clowndown.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back