Audiocast improved (1 Viewer)

I'll give NHRA huge props for doing this, and doing it very well. Nice job!

However, there's more than a bit of hyperbole in that press release. "NHRA’s world-famous audio broadcast..."? World famous? Really? :rolleyes:

ha, it just came back on..... on the pc, ipad, iphone, macbook all at once wide open.

Had to make a 6 hour drive last weekend and it was nice to listen to it, the rain delay worked out for me.

Thanks

It is a huge improvement and I love listening to it in the car. Thanks.

That said, I probably have to re-log-in every 30 mins or so ... I'm getting better at telling when it has really dropped the signal (so much less background noise than the old one!). Sometimes I have to clear all data because of "multiple redirects" ... this happens on both my PC and two IOS devices. Clearing the cookies fixes it. For example on a 6 hour drive today I cleared all cookies/history on my iphone at least 6 times today when I got the "multiple redirects cannot connect to site" error message .... does anyone else have this problem with the NHRA site (seemingly has nothing to do with the Audiocast, but logging in is a must do every day but Sunday).

The too many redirects thing is such a pain in the butt! Clear cookies, re-sign in then do it all over in a while. Sometimes hitting refresh will work, mostly not. I've tried four or five different browsers on my iphone to no avail.

I thought I heard awhile back they would have the audiocast integrated into the app?

It's getting better, but a long way to go.

What's an Eye Phone? If you mean a Cell phone, I don't have one... heck I can't even see the number buttons of k'dub's.... I can barely read a computer monitor...:eek::(

d'kid

Yes, we know Karl, but you are wonderful at typing responses about it every time it occurs to you ... which is pretty often! Both of my 76 year old parents have iPads and iPhones ... get one, go to accessibility settings, and click on large font. They'll kick your butt for a while, but then you'll wonder why you didn't do it sooner.

Not sure what they did...but the audiocast is so much better today! I was able to receive calls, check the app, and even shut it down and it started right back up without having to clear cookies. Very nice...thanks NHRA!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back