Audiocast Issues? (1 Viewer)

clwill

Nitro Member
Am I the only one trying to listen to the audiocast on a Mac? It worked all season, then stopped in Indy. The page loads, but the whole audio control window part is just empty. I'm using the Flip4Mac plugin that allows you to get Windows content on the Mac (and in Firefox). Works great -- except on NHRA.com... Anyone else on a Mac?

Am I the only one trying to listen to the audiocast on a Mac? It worked all season, then stopped in Indy. The page loads, but the whole audio control window part is just empty. I'm using the Flip4Mac plugin that allows you to get Windows content on the Mac (and in Firefox). Works great -- except on NHRA.com... Anyone else on a Mac?

Thank God! I'm not alone - :D Worked for Indy, but I had to download a Flip4Mac upgrade for zMax race to get it to work. It popped up automatically when I signed on last Friday. Only thing I can figure would cause this.

Thank God! I'm not alone - :D Worked for Indy, but I had to download a Flip4Mac upgrade for zMax race to get it to work. It popped up automatically when I signed on last Friday. Only thing I can figure would cause this.

Did that upgrade (now twice) same problems... ugh...

don't know... shut it off after floppers, went to read CSK/Bob's blog, part 2... afterall, 16 piperacks for 16 slots...

and frey, we need all three digits after the decimal point... and i don't care if it's a busted pass... times.... i can't see the score board from here, or half the time when i'm at the track...

d'kid

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back