NHRA iPhone app (1 Viewer)

megadeth

Nitro Member
Has anybody else got the NHRA iPhone app?
I bought the entire season for audio and live results but have a problem with the audio streaming anybody else have the same problem?
Last race worked great this week just like most things NHRA it sucks!

I had it previously and received the recent updates. I am a NHRA member, so I am not going to pay extra for the audio to receive it on the app (I just stream it off of the web browser on the phone). I was using the timing portion of the app yesterday and it seemed to be working fine.

They've had some issues with the both versions (free and paid) on both platforms (iphone and android). They've got a couple new upgrades out. The android store turns the the updates out immediately, the itunes store takes a couple days for each new update. Should have a newer one in a couple days. I know that doesn't help for tomorrow... but they are working on it.

Just downloaded app for Galaxy S3, works well. I especially like the sportsman category being called, best 4 dollars I've spent in sometime:D

I couldn't get it to work on my iPhones 4S last race. It would open for a few seconds and then close by itself.

Having same problems on my iPhones and iPad. I hope they get it updated for Gainsville. Only a buck, but seeing "Failed to Load AudioStream" probably a hundred times sorta ticks you off. For the two times it came up, it was nice .... but then somebody calls you on you phone and no more audiostream....

I think the live timing with the scrolling ET and MPH (especially) is a bit of a mess. Just show me timeslips, don't try to make it look like I'm watching a live run and have to wait for the ET to scroll through. And lose the MPH climb .... there are only two timing traps, report the MPH for those traps. The run up from zero to 200 makes me feel like I'm pumping gas.

Everything worked well until they had down time after second round, heard sportsman then lost connection and couldn't sign back on.:confused:
Some issues they need to work on.

Yesterday they did an update for the iPhone and it said "Fixed critical issue when launching application" I was having an issue on launch but the update has seemed to fix it.

Last edited:
Good.

Unfortunately the Apple iTunes Store is about two updates behind, so there will be some more updates coming through in the next few days that fix more issues. Please update whenever you see it available.

I also got an update yesterday or the day before but just checked it a few minutes ago. It doesn't crash and I can now see results, schedules, etc. :) Can't wait to see how it does with live-timing.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back