NHRA iPhone App Anyone? (1 Viewer)

BurkartFan

Nitro Member
Is anyone using the new NHRA iPhone App yet? The few screenshots available on the App Page are interesting, but I'm not sure if it really is as useful as it claims on a raceday.

Feel free to move this to the right place if this forum isn't it. :)

Reviews say it works well and its cool to see an NHRA app, maybe its time to ask for an Itouch for school :rolleyes:

will probably buy it just because i can and have $15 iphone gift card to use.
honestly, doesn't look real useful, but kudos to nhra for developing
this app. for the latest craze in personal communication.

thanks for posting this info.

will probably buy it just because i can and have $15 iphone gift card to use.
honestly, doesn't look real useful, but kudos to nhra for developing
this app. for the latest craze in personal communication.

thanks for posting this info.

I've got about $5 more left on a gift card left to burn too, so I was thinking about it. It didn't look all that useful when you already have access to regular internet sites, but it might be an easier interface and more visually pleasing than navigating thru Safari. Wouldn't hurt to support NHRA being involved in more technology either, I suppose...

itunes (online apple store)

app is found under 'entertainment' section.....not 'sports'.
imagine that - was released 7/30.........5 reviews so far - mixed.

Last edited:
i went ahead and bought this app for the 'real time results' feature and the fact that the app is only 5 bucks. i just hope the real time results aren't anything like the ' live timing ' on the nhra website :p

i went ahead and bought this app for the 'real time results' feature and the fact that the app is only 5 bucks. i just hope the real time results aren't anything like the ' live timing ' on the nhra website :p

That thought occurred to me - guess a few of us can test it out this weekend. We shall see...

i tried using this thing and unless i've got something set wrong or i dont understand how its supposed to work, it absolutely blows. it just sits there and doesnt update unless i reload it. anybody else have any luck with this app ?? i'd try and get my money back but it was only 4 bucks so its not worth the effort and i guess, for 4 bucks, i got what i payed for !

What's an I phone and why do people need to apply them?
anything that fits in a palm of one hand is way to small to use anyway....:D

d'kid
still trying to figure out text messages on a cell phone:eek::eek:

I'm enjoying the NHRA app, but it does get glitchy a bunch. When it works, it's amazing and fantastic! :cool: When it doesn't...well, it's a little frustrating. Still, it's well worth the $4.99 even if it doesn't list the ladders until after round 2 sometimes and kicks me out of the app when I click on the schedule or ladders or whatever else it doesn't want to do at the moment. :p

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back