NHRA TV audio problem (1 Viewer)

CRR

Nitro Member
Is anybody else having a similar problem to me? I have tried logging in and out of the site several times and each time I log in, I get an unwanted audio stream playing of Amanda interviewing drivers. I cannot work out how to mute that stream. Attempted to watch Friday from Phoenix and I was getting TWO audio streams. Is it just me or is there a problem at NHRA TV?

Is anybody else having a similar problem to me? I have tried logging in and out of the site several times and each time I log in, I get an unwanted audio stream playing of Amanda interviewing drivers. I cannot work out how to mute that stream. Attempted to watch Friday from Phoenix and I was getting TWO audio streams. Is it just me or is there a problem at NHRA TV?
I've figured out what is going on. As soon as I go to the NHRA Home page, an NHRA video starts playing automatically. When I click on the NHRA TV logo and go to that Home page , that video is still playing even though I am no longer on that page. That is why I was getting two audio streams simoultaneously. , the NHRA video and the audio from Phoenix.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back