NHRA event audio only option? (1 Viewer)

ResidentEvilRock

Nitro Member
Hey, everyone. I have been out of the current happenings on NHRA for a bit. But I do keep up with the posted online results. Work and family had put things on the back burner for awhile as far as tuning in on the weekends and following live. This new season I am able to start tuning back in live, but I have realized there is a whole new format for listening to the Audiocast I once listened to. And I am seeing this new deal where it is $150 for the entire NHRA tv stream. Is there any other options to where you can just pay a certain amount to listen to the Audiocast without paying full price for the TV stream? As I enjoy listening to it live while working on my own vehicle rather than watching it and not getting any of my work done, lol.

I am not at all complaining about having to pay. I am fine with that. Was just wondering if there was an audio only subscription? As I have not been able to find any information about it.

Hey, everyone. I have been out of the current happenings on NHRA for a bit. But I do keep up with the posted online results. Work and family had put things on the back burner for awhile as far as tuning in on the weekends and following live. This new season I am able to start tuning back in live, but I have realized there is a whole new format for listening to the Audiocast I once listened to. And I am seeing this new deal where it is $150 for the entire NHRA tv stream. Is there any other options to where you can just pay a certain amount to listen to the Audiocast without paying full price for the TV stream? As I enjoy listening to it live while working on my own vehicle rather than watching it and not getting any of my work done, lol.

I am not at all complaining about having to pay. I am fine with that. Was just wondering if there was an audio only subscription? As I have not been able to find any information about it.
They got rid of the audio only broadcasts a few years ago. The NHRA.tv feed is the only thing they offer now. You might be able to get an audio feed within the NHRA.tv app, but you still need the main subscription to access that.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back