We have Audiocast on Monday! (1 Viewer)

I'm not a Cowboys fan. :) And yes, I've heard that disclaimer MANY times for the teams I do follow. What I was thinking was that it was more along the lines of recording it, hosting it, then supplying a link....or selling the physical broadcast. I never thought that a typed/un-plagiarized account of ANYTHING could be against the law. Sorry if you took my 'smilie' personally.

Last edited by a moderator:
4:26 Update...

It's over for today. They'll try again tomorrow.

Engines fire at 8:30 AM
Sportsman cars at 9 AM
Pros at 9:30/9:45 AM

If it's raining tomorrow, all bets are off...(according to Bob Frey)

You can't hurt my feelings if you tried! Oh, wait....you just DID try. :p

A little off topic but kelley when did you move to splendora? My fil lives on enloe st. off of ipes rd. I was just down there for the first time this past june for her brothers wedding. My wife and I are going back down for the baytown race next year we will have to meet up.

A little off topic but kelley when did you move to splendora? My fil lives on enloe st. off of ipes rd. I was just down there for the first time this past june for her brothers wedding. My wife and I are going back down for the baytown race next year we will have to meet up.
Cool! I moved there from Atascocita this June, but my son has gone to school and played sports there for 6 years (long story). Does anyone in your wife's family have school age kids? PM me their name....I might know them.

You betcha! I know many are not impressed with Baytown's facility, but it's my home track and a very special event to me. I ALWAY'S have a good time there! Or, anywhere for that matter. ;)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back