Ashley Force on the Tonight show!!! (2 Viewers)

StarLink Now $299

I recorded it on my DVR for my wife to see because she can't stay up that late.

I'm going to have to edit it, though. I don't think my wife would appreciate Brad Garrett's description of his use of a credit card device.

RG

I recorded it on my DVR for my wife to see because she can't stay up that late.

I'm going to have to edit it, though. I don't think my wife would appreciate Brad Garrett's description of his use of a credit card device.

RG

that was the kind of joke i'd expect in a nightclub. not on tv, though I have to admit I laughed. It wasn't really very clever though. any moron could think of that joke.

Add me to the list of "snoozed & missed it". Story & photo highlights on NHRA.com now. And yes, she does look nice in that dress.;)

Thanks for posting this Ashley.

Does anyone know how to save this as a wmv, not just the link? :confused:

If you're using Mozilla Firefox you can download an extension called Ok? Video Ook! (don't ask me who came up with the name) which lets you easily download videos from Youtube, then you could get a program like CinemaForge to easily convert the video from FLV to WMV.

If you're using Mozilla Firefox you can download an extension called Ok? Video Ook! (don't ask me who came up with the name) which lets you easily download videos from Youtube, then you could get a program like CinemaForge to easily convert the video from FLV to WMV.

THANKS for the info Ashley. Unfortunately I'm only online at work, and we don't have those things.

Maybe someone I know does... I'll ask around... thanks for the tip. ;)

My favorite part was when she said she had no idea how she managed to win the "Hottest Athlete" contest, and Brad Garrett, nodding and pointing said "I DO!";)

She IS and will always be the sweetheart of NHRA Drag Racing! Awesome job Ashley.....very impressive!

That was really cool.
Thanks for posting a link, I can't stay awake
that late and I don't know how to work TIVO.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back