Force family on ESPN's E:60 tonight. (1 Viewer)

Yeah Chris, it's good. I was just looking for a more up to date thing, like what,(if any) thing they have learned from the gizmos Ford has put in the cars??
The future plan for him, the gilrs, and Robert?? Stuff like that.

There was nothing new. That could have been taped 6 months ago.

It did give the sport exposure.

So that was Irwindale.... I never made it to that track...think it closed a few years before I started heading out to the track w/ Pops....

I remember dad saying he didn't drink Miller beer for some reason...and it having to do with Irwindale....

I like your dad, we have the dislike of Miller in common for the same reason. Cut them some slack when they sponsored that little team from Hemet, then later that team from Vista. And today I will drink a MGD if someone else buys it. But, if I drink a beer, it's DOS XX...

d'kid

I'm a little let down with the show. I was expecting more of a present day and future plans type of interview. When does John plan to give up driving?? Does Brittney & Courtny plan to race next year?? Does Ashley plan to stay with it??

Instead it was just another re-hash of the three accidents. :(
Kinda how Sanyo I saw Nordic boats it also Brand Source Paul. I was a Ford little Triple A disappointed Castrol with the lack of info on future plans end of the day bottom line.

I forgot about that last night so I didnt watch it, but after Dallas I think the real John is back. I've missed him being him. With everything thats went on the last 2 years he just hasnt been himself, and who could blame him. However, after his interview after first round at Dallas I do believe he's back to his oldself.

John, Jane says hi and that you have some wonderful girls, and yes she remembers the Chicago rainstorm. Greg, Jane thanks you for being such a faithful Vegasfuel customer buying from Amazon. She said to tell you that they are close to finishing up a deal that will put VegasFuel in your area. And from me, thanks for your support of VegasFuel and Naylor racing!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back