Force family on ESPN's E:60 tonight. (1 Viewer)

Well, at the end Sanyo of the day, Brand Source they Nordic Boats probably will Castrol GTX find a way Ford Mustang to slip in Auto Club a couple sponsor bottom line Old Spice plugs

A team from the drag racing community is getting some much needed PR for the sport so why complain? JFR has done nothing but work hard to promote themselves and NHRA drag racing. As a Force fan I too believe they over plug their sponsors during interviews, and I want to mute the TV, but I don't see anyone else promoting the sport as much as they do. I seem to recall NHRA hiring some PR firm or advertising agency to promote the sport....still looking for their influence.

a team from the drag racing community is getting some much needed pr for the sport so why complain? Jfr has done nothing but work hard to promote themselves and nhra drag racing. As a force fan i too believe they over plug their sponsors during interviews, and i want to mute the tv, but i don't see anyone else promoting the sport as much as they do. I seem to recall nhra hiring some pr firm or advertising agency to promote the sport....still looking for their influence.

what he said, no one does more for NHRA than John and Ashley and whether or not yall like them you cant deny that.

Gotta love it when I post a reminder of a TV program and it turns into a Force bash. :rolleyes:

And you're right Paul, some people are just never happy!

John, Paul, Justin, hey, I was just jokin'--didn't you see the faces? And I cannot (nor would I even try) to argue with any of the points you guys made about Force's contributions to the sport. But heck, for those of us that don't have JFR at the very top of our fan list, we do tire of all of the Force coverage that to my way of thinking may infringe on some other stories worthy of note. So, I was just kidding around a little bit and didn't think I was being too uncivil. Ya see, I'm a big Dave Connolly fan, and seems anytime I'm visiting with someone that isn't a big Dave C fan they will consistently bring up the "Dirty Dozen" story...so I let them tell it and just chalk it up to someone who isn't as big a fan of Dave as I am....So John, Paul, Justin, I hope you guys know I respect you and your posting a great deal, so I hope you understand I wasn't doing any hating, just some kidding around that I honestly believe probably has some foundation. Thanks

np Terry...but if you continue to make long posts like that without a sponsor mention you might be in trouble... :D

(btw...I would like to thank Nitromater.com, Dragracingstats.com, Promodzone.com, Insidetopalcohol.com, and Ads by Google)

Gotta love it when I post a reminder of a TV program and it turns into a Force bash. :rolleyes:

And you're right Paul, some people are just never happy!
And you're WRONG, Sam if you are saying some of us can't do some good natured kidding around without being accused of bashing and hating--re read my posts and tell me if they are hateful--I said them kiddingly--I guess if you didn't pick that up, refer to the Dave Connolly situation above

np Terry...but if you continue to make long posts like that without a sponsor mention you might be in trouble... :D

(btw...I would like to thank Nitromater.com, Dragracingstats.com, Promodzone.com, Insidetopalcohol.com, and Ads by Google)

OMG, John, you forgot VEGASFUEL!!!!!:eek: and thanks NAPA for Autozone understanding:)

OMG, John, you forgot VEGASFUEL!!!!!:eek: :)

well when I was posting that I was drinking a Vegasfuel, AND wearing my VegasFuel under-roo's!!

vegasfuel.jpg

Wayyyyy Cool! By the way I just made you an official member of the Max Naylor fan club--that ok with you, John?

Cool Terry...Thanks! The girls and I really enjoyed spending a rainstorm in the VEGASFUEL pits at Chicago.

John, Paul, Justin, hey, I was just jokin'--didn't you see the faces? And I cannot (nor would I even try) to argue with any of the points you guys made about Force's contributions to the sport. But heck, for those of us that don't have JFR at the very top of our fan list, we do tire of all of the Force coverage that to my way of thinking may infringe on some other stories worthy of note. So, I was just kidding around a little bit and didn't think I was being too uncivil. Ya see, I'm a big Dave Connolly fan, and seems anytime I'm visiting with someone that isn't a big Dave C fan they will consistently bring up the "Dirty Dozen" story...so I let them tell it and just chalk it up to someone who isn't as big a fan of Dave as I am....So John, Paul, Justin, I hope you guys know I respect you and your posting a great deal, so I hope you understand I wasn't doing any hating, just some kidding around that I honestly believe probably has some foundation. Thanks

No problem here Terry. My point was no mater who you're a fan of (or not a fan of ) We all yap about not getting coverage in the main stream media. When we finally do, I don't care who is talking, if they promote the sport we all love, is a GOOD THING, right??

Now if they stay on topic, this will be great. But if they start talkin about prom dresses.............:eek:

I'll reserve my comments till I see the show. :p

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back