Ashley Force on the Tonight show!!! (1 Viewer)

StarLink Now $299

Leno really is a gearhead. Any time I have been delivering something and he is there, he comes right over to check it out.
He is the same guy you see on TV . No big shot attitude.

Lets get something straight..
Jay Leno is a BIG CAR FAN.. he has more $$ in cars than I'll probably ever make in my life..
Jay LOVES cars and sees to to it that are properly;y taken for.. & I give the man credit for it.. he is about the most knowledgeable "star" who has a TRUE interest in cars.. from old steamers to F1 and customs. Lamborghini's etc.. and they are all taken well care of...

However.. IF I personally ever had a very expensive car I would NOT have him behind the wheel except to slowly drive around the parking lot.. as nice as he is the man CANT DRIVE A TRUE DRAG CAR..

I do not hold this against him, but wish he could learn to be a "C" class bracket racer..

As for mechanical ability I honestly cant say but have seen him attempt to drive a PS and several other High Performance cars... and his driving leaves a little to be desired.. However HE TRIES and thats more then a lot of phony Hollywood stars do... they buy $300.00 vars and wreak em and laugh..

Who was that black comedian who drove an ENZO into a wall and laughed about it.. the brains and driving ability of a turnip..

I would love to see Ashley start it up even on jack stands.. but after several Accidents that happened during exhibitions I doubt she will be in the car.. maybe we'll see some video's

Jay is a good guy, and will show Ashley the respect she deserves
!!

I still can't believe after all these years, Jay's never been to Pomona during the Natls. If he has been there I've never seen it. The Mark Pawuk footage was filmed when the track was empty.

Last edited:
John, to say that he can't drive is probably unfair. I'm sure if he ever took the time to actually learn the procedures, whether in a PS or bracket car or whatever, he would come around. To stick someone cold into a PS car and expect them to shine isn't really fair. I give him credit for doing it, knowing that he was totally in over his head.

Very true, I may have passed judgment too soon,,, and YES with a little practice maybe he could make a "respectable" run with a Pro Stock.. I personally have never driven a PS but had driven a car very smiler to one an NHRA D/A it has a Lenco 5 speed, but only has 290 CI and & 770 HP my best run ever was 8.03 @ 166 mph ,, yes I know that is a long way from 200mph in 6.70 sec,

And I'll repeat what I said earlier I give the man (Jay Leno) credit for "trying" it takes a "SET" of B*** to even launch a PS car,,, I'm looking forward to seeing his show tonight,,,

What a great interview! I enjoyed that. Thanks Ashley for all that you do exposing drag racing to the world!

She was very well spoken. Quit composed. And of course, absolutely stunning. Great interview.

Just saw it, she looked Really Hot in that dress as Chris said! And even though you could tell she was pretty nervous she still did a great job!

She was great!

She was not only beautiful and entertaining, she had a gracious humility to her persona that was captivating.
I also think it was great, that even though John was in the audience (according to Ashley), they kept the focus entirely on Ashley, and deservedly so!!

OK I hope someone puts it on YouTube or something like that. I just had my hours switched from the niteshift to the dayshift and I fell asleep.

She did a excellent job. She explained everything so it made sense to the racer and the nonracer. She was looking great also. She is a great spokesperson for the sport.

Absolutely the total package. Looks, Intelligence, Humor, and a self confidence that came off great. What a spokesperson for Drag Racing.

Now on a more personal note...;) DAMN! Boy does she cleanup nice. Glad she got her looks from her mother.:D

Overall a really good deal.

jim

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back