Ashley Force on the Tonight show!!! (1 Viewer)

StarLink Now $299

The funniest part of the interview in my eyes was when Jay asked her about the "Hottest Athlete Award " and how that all came about. She answered "I'm really not too sure how that ever happened" and Brad Garrett was sitting next to her and leaned over, looked her up and down and said something like, "I'm pretty sure I know how it happend." Everyone cracked up.:D

I was at the show last Thursday (one of the guests was Daniel "Harry Potter" Radcliffe and the show featured a hilarious bit with Gilbert Gottfried as Leona Helmsley in hell). Jay explains to the crowd that the show is sent "live" to the East Coast and is taped for the West Coast same day. The show's site notes it is taped Monday-Friday at 4:30pm (Pacific Time) and lasts approximately one hour. Those times seem about right. If you're planning a trip to So. Cal., I would recommend getting tickets to attend a taping. The band plays great during the commercial breaks and I thought Jay was even funnier off camera.

I also got to walk through Jay's garage after the taping and it was just awesome! So many rare cars, each with an interesting story. Jay beat us there from the studio to attend a photo shoot. I understand he drives a different car to the studio each day. That day he drove a white Lotus.
I went to the taping in May, it's an amazing experience for sure. You will never watch the show the same again. The day I went he drove his McLaren F1, a million dollar car...............;) I think it's really cool that he does drive them instead of just letting them collect dust!

Power went out in San Dimas at 9:00 pm. Wasn't restored until 1:20 am. No show. No DVR. No nothing. Sorry I missed it.

Fell asleep during the 11:00 news :mad: but then you know how you wake up in a panic 'cause you know you need to do something at a certain time...I woke up and Jay says...and our next guest is...Ashley Force..:D:D

Wow....good internal body clock :D

She was quite pretty and very modest about the hottest athlete award. You could tell she was a bit nervous, she was speaking faster than usual...not as fast as John but still faster than usual....

Fell asleep during the 11:00 news :mad: but then you know how you wake up in a panic 'cause you know you need to do something at a certain time...I woke up and Jay says...and our next guest is...Ashley Force..:D:

Wow....good internal body clock :D

She was quite pretty and very modest about the hottest athlete award. You could tell she was a bit nervous, she was speaking faster than usual...not as fast as John but still faster than usual....
You're a regular "Kramer." :D If you have to ask, you missed a funny Episode.

She did a great job and I love the fact that they focused on her and not her pappy!

good job Ashley!

I wish I could find a link to it somewhere. Its not on youtube yet or nbc.com :mad:

You're a regular "Kramer." :D If you have to ask, you missed a funny Episode.

Kramer: I have a uh...mental alarm. I set my head for... quarter to seven and...(makes sound with the lips - "pop!") ...I get up!

Jerry: Always works?

Kramer: It never fails. See, it's based on your body clock. See, your body has an internal mechanism. It knows what time it is.

:D:D

Very easy on the eyes, was well spoken, and her humor is refreshing. They showed the clip of her Seattle accident, and Jay asked what it was like. Ashley compared it to; "a bad day at the office"!
All in all a positive promotion of drag racings next generation.

She looked lovely and she did a great job for racing! Thank god John kept it zipped so she could shine!!!:D

wow she looked hot! and did a great job! it was so funny when she said, her niece( roberts daughter autumn) is scared of johns bobble head LOL !!!! go ashley!!!!!

I thought she did a terrific job. A little nervous but that seemed to wear off and she didn't stumble any lines. She really came across as well spoken and witty. That silver dress... is it available in Nomex? :cool:

I feel asleep,and did not tape it....
so...I hope that somehow its on you tube ...or something like it in a few days.

Ashley was funny and charming. And like she said, she got to be a girl for once in that dress. My favorite line ? ' John Force isn't talking , there must be something wrong!"
:D

OH and one other thing - the E show should take a clue from the sounds they used during the accident footage. WOW!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back