Ashley Force On Hannity's America ! (1 Viewer)

there's also a few vids titled 'orange county housewives.....' from
the pomona race - fairly entertaining - sounds like they are group of gals
who have a reality TV show on the Bravo network. Hats off to whoever
thought to invite them to the race; even set them up with celebrity race.
one of the vids also shows them being introduced to tom compton
and a few words exchanged - worth listening to.
they sure seemed to enjoy themselves, although possibly beverage
induced........

one of the vids also shows them being introduced to tom compton
and a few words exchanged - worth listening to.
they sure seemed to enjoy themselves, although possibly beverage
induced........
LMAO :D I was thinking the same exact thing... It is worth watching if you are a bored housewife... LOL :p

Let me get this straight. If we dare say that we won't be watching Ashley Force when she appears on Sean Hannity's program because don't care for the host, that post gets deleted because it is considered negative. But it is okay to endlessly criticize broadcaster Paul Page if that's what one chooses to do because that is somehow positive?

Must be!! I watched the Hannity segment,commented on it,and did make a personal opinion,and my post got Das Boot

Let me get this straight. If we dare say that we won't be watching Ashley Force when she appears on Sean Hannity's program because don't care for the host, that post gets deleted because it is considered negative. But it is okay to endlessly criticize broadcaster Paul Page if that's what one chooses to do because that is somehow positive?

This was a thread about Ashley Force getting interviewed on the Hannity show. It wasn't until you jacked it with Political BS that turned it into a pissing contest.

This was a thread about Ashley on a TV program..the host is moot. It wasn't deleted because it was negative..it was getting political..pure and simple.

People can give their opinions about Paul Page..it never got political.

I'm just trying to keep a positive thread about Ashley from becoming something that it isn't..a debate about the host..or Fox/MSNBC and their..blah blah blah.

If you would rather I delete the whole thread?

This was a thread about Ashley Force getting interviewed on the Hannity show. It wasn't until you jacked it with Political BS that turned it into a pissing contest.

Cry me a river. All I'm saying is if it is okay to say, "I like Sean Hanity he's pretty cool", as it still says in a thread on the first page that didn't get deleted, then why is it not okay to express the contrary opinion? And just as the poster I just quoted gave no opinion either way as to why he feels the way he does about Hannity, neither did I.

And for the record, I think that Ashley Force is one of the best things that has come along in years that could potentially have a substantial, positive impact on the sport of drag racing. In my opinion the more time she gets in the national spotlight - whether it be on Fox News or anywhere else - can only be a good thing for those of us who love this sport.

Rich if you are pro drag racing and pro Ashley Force then any exposure is positive. I would not dis Olberman if he had her on .
In this case a lot more people saw Ashley on prime time than would have on Olbermann's And Mathews show together.
All in all thats a plus. Put bias aside when it's not a political debate I can.
Jarred asked the site be positive and last I checked it costs no more to be positive than to be negative.
It got deleted just like my reply where I said up front I know the rules about politics but here it is back at you.
I was wrong to fuel the fire and David fixed it.
Thanks David I'm clean again!

I hope that I am not viewed as an intruder into another "secret society" of internet chat rooms snce this is my 1st real post.
I am a fan of anything drag racing and of any positive exposure it receives due to Ashley Force, Sean Hannity, Fox News, Al Gore or the man in the moon.
Drag Racing needs all it can get in order to compete with the roundy - round guys.
(Besides, if it wasn't for Gore, we wouldn't even have the luxury of being able to post ANYTHING, because the internet would have never even evolved)!
:D

OK John welcome to the Mater where Drag Racing , internet and choking on nitro fumes are all accepted as learned behavior.
Little spats happen but we all love and agree on one thing for sure.
Post often cause Al's internet ain't half full !
I just watched the interview a couple more times and it was really good all the way around.
Ford and Castrol got their cudo's thanks to Sean and Ashley. That's why they participate.

Yup, gotta agree with drag racing needs more exposure. Like I've said before, if the non-car guys at my job know John and Ashley Force, it's gotta mean something....:D

OK John welcome to the Mater where Drag Racing , internet and choking on nitro fumes are all accepted as learned behavior.
Little spats happen but we all love and agree on one thing for sure.
Post often cause Al's internet ain't half full !
I just watched the interview a couple more times and it was really good all the way around.
Ford and Castrol got their cudo's thanks to Sean and Ashley. That's why they participate.

Thanks Larry, I have been going to Drags since '74 and still laugh when at Pro races featuring fuel cars, my guests choke-n-puke and try to get away from sounds/smells asap, whereas I am edging closer to get romped and bounced around like one of those old mini football players on an electric football field (also from the '70's).

I concur wholeheartedly that any exposure to drag racing is good. I am hoping that ESPN might be led to show most races at more of a "prime time" rather than 7 - 10PM. It is very hard to not check nhra.com to see reults rather than wait and watch myself and not be surprised.

My all time best/worst exposure to the full deal of nitro and noise was at San Antonio last year.
I had been talking to Mr. Mc Goo about his and I think Johnny Grays old Camaro that the Fosters were running .
I think the Greek fired up next to me blowing my Super Chevy floppy hat into the air.
I was still alright Don disappeared quick and the car opposite side fired up while I was searching for my hat close to the ground.
Of course the fumes had reached the high explosive limit and that started a stampede to fresh air leaving me blind gasping for breath. I found my hat and got away but I can say that fumes are heavier than air for sure and close to the ground isn't the place to be between two nitro cars doing the warm up thing.

I agree she could have gone on a more non toxic show. I guess I can hold my nose long enough to watch it.

Just my opinion

Just got to watch the segment (been busy lately), that was very nice.

And I'd also like to give Kudo's to Sean, his show and he also are terrific.

REX

This exposure sure has to be good for drag racing which is good for ALL of us. Thanks John and Ashley

I read or heard somewhere that Ashley Force was going to be at the NASCAR race in Vegas this weekend. I've had Raceday on all morning but so far I haven't seen her yet.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back