Ashley Force On Hannity's America ! (1 Viewer)

Larry

Nitro Member
And she never looked better and really young but talked like a pro.
Production was great with lots of film and even Sean did his part with a working knowledge.
Ashley's bit was much better than John's bit he did on Dennis Miller's show.
Cudo's to Ashley she did us and her dad proud.
She was talking about her dad and Sean said what's he like and they ran the clip of Pomona where he did a dance and picked her up and hugged her.
Good spot for her and the sport.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions but the fact remains that Ashley was good, it was a well produced bit and I'm really proud of her.
That nasty old Sean asked her if women were treated good by the guys in the sport.
She responded by saying for the six years she has drag raced she has never encountered anything but people happy to help .
She also said unlike other motor sports their are lots of girls and women in Drag Racing.
I said self shes right and that one was for all those NASCAR widow's out there forced to witness the jock strap circuit.

I rise at 4:30 and I'm working as of five.
Till 7 or 8 local I'm not busy.
When the various offices open I've got a few irons in the fire so to speak.
I get a break at 11:00 till 5 pm then resume duties.
Such is the life of a Merchant Mariner.

I wanted to watch it again but fell asleep ! LOL
Now when I was young falling asleep waiting to see a young lady would not have happened! LOL
Politics aside it really was a good piece, well presented and the only negative was the usual satellite gap of two seconds for a response to a question. She was a little uncomfortable but that Ashley smile wiped that out.

I know John's very proud of her and he has every right to be.

I rise at 4:30 and I'm working as of five.
Till 7 or 8 local I'm not busy.
When the various offices open I've got a few irons in the fire so to speak.
I get a break at 11:00 till 5 pm then resume duties.
Such is the life of a Merchant Mariner.

I'm glad I don't have to get up that early anymore

The Hannity Show repeats tonight at midnight Eastern Time Zone - 9PM West Coast...

Meet Ashley Force auto racing's NEW female star

Darr & others,

That link takes you to Hannity's America homepage, but I can't find a link to the video segment on Ashley. Anyone know if Fox has one available to view after the fact? I could not find anything on their site, even in the Archives and wondered if anyone might have posted it on Youtube? Let us know.

Kurt

I hope that I am not viewed as an intruder into another "secret society" of internet chat rooms snce this is my 1st real post.
I am a fan of anything drag racing and of any positive exposure it receives due to Ashley Force, Sean Hannity, Fox News, Al Gore or the man in the moon.
Drag Racing needs all it can get in order to compete with the roundy - round guys.
(Besides, if it wasn't for Gore, we wouldn't even have the luxury of being able to post ANYTHING, because the internet would have never even evolved)!
:D

Great job, Ashley... Hannity couldn't believe what he was reading on his prompter regarding the car's performance..:rolleyes: .. And somebody on his research crew needs a copy of Post's book mailed to them regarding women in drag racing :D

Great interview- excellent footage history too (glad they showed the dragster too)..

If anyone can link- Driving Force:Laurie talks about John's phrases... It was worth watching... Same video as Ashley's only to the right, and scroll down... Sorry, without Kelly, I am lost...;)

Oh at least a diet-at his current weight, one fart by him probably emits more greenhouse gases than all the gases emitted by cars stuck in traffic in LA in a year.

As long as it does not happen anywhere near the polar regions we will be OK.
I guess Gore would not approve of our favorite fuel and its 10+ gallons to the 1/4 mile efficiency.

Its good to have Drag Racing shown in a positive light on any show.

I'm making one attempt to get this positive thread back on track.

If anyone would like to start a thread in the Lounge/Politics room and debate hosts or politics..feel free.

This was good exposure..and should be discussed. But let's try and keep it on track please.

I'm making one attempt to get this positive thread back on track.

If anyone would like to start a thread in the Lounge/Politics room and debate hosts or poilitics..feel free.

This was good exposure..and should be discussed. But let's try and keep it on track please.
Don't you have the keys to this room David???:) Just delete a few posts... It has happened to me...
I want to be positive also, however, three minutes at the end of the show left me wondering why they even had her on...:rolleyes: I wanted MORE!! maybe it's just me and I should be greatful...

Thanks Martin for posting Laurie talks about John phrases...
Tell me how you did that someday...:D

Last edited:
Don't you have the keys to this room David???:) Just delete a few posts... It has happened to me...
I want to be positive also, however, three minutes at the end of the show left me wondering why they even had her on...:rolleyes: I wanted MORE!! maybe it's just me and I should be greatful...

Thanks Martin for posting Laurie talks about John phrases...
Tell me how you did that someday...:D
It's been cleaned up..

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back