Ashley Force Hood (1 Viewer)

Yeah, I was starting to get worried that they put so many numbers in that when the green light flashed, she wouldn't want to come. She still redlit by a month though!

My daughter was late on the tree but once she realized it had gone green she put the pedal to the medal. :D
Love this analogy for labor and birth. ;)

I'm excited for Ashley and Danny. Whatever happens, boy or girl, whenever the bundle of joy arrives I'm sure we'll all hear pretty soon thanks to social media and the new parents will be thrilled. Then two days later they'll leave the hospital. After that they'll be thrilled to sleep, have time to use the bathroom or shower, and eating three times a day will be a luxury. Heh. And that's the easy part!

My daughter was late on the tree but once she realized it had gone green she put the pedal to the medal. :D
Love this analogy for labor and birth. ;)

Well, and I still have the fact that the baby was under the tower, ready to race and then headed back to the staging lanes! Then that the safety safari had to extract her from the escape hatch, not the door, lol.

i can hear Gary Gerould now-- ashley for 9 months you waited for this moment and it has finally come . Can you describe the emotions you're feeling:p

Congrats to Ashley, Danny and the whole JFR family!

I'm sure Papa John is so happy to have his boy!

Yup, it's all over Twitter this morning. :)

Congratulations to Ashley and Danny on the birth of baby Jacob!

So, everyone is prepared for the baby talk during coverage of the race this weekend, right? Good.

The kid's a Force, alright, he knows exactly how to make an entrance. Born the Thursday before Brainerd. ;)

That was Courtney and he had just won Columbus in '88.

I was at that race. I remember walking thru the pits after the race and we spotted John walking towards us with a beer in one hand and a briefcase in the other. We stopped him to tell him congrats on the win and he stopped said "Thanks, I would like to talk but I have to catch a plane my wife is in the hospital ready to have a baby!" I will never forget that LOL

That is so exciting for them! We welcomed a baby boy last month :)...they sure do melt your heart. Congrats to Ashley and Danny!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back