Ashley Force-Hood Announces Baby #2 (1 Viewer)

Congrats to Ashley and the Force-Hood family.

I think most knew that during her first pregnancy that Ashley's driving career was over. Then the promotion within the company, sorry forgot her official title. I'd say with baby #2 on the way it's all but official.

Normally I'd think Danny Hood replacing John is a pipedream, but then again Robert Hight got the nod with basically no previous experience. Since this is purely speculative how about Bob Tasca or Daniel Wilkerson replacing John when he finally decides to retire from driving?

Brent, publicly pining for Courtney Force's attention on a message board is a bit creepy. But, if it works.......mad respect

She also mentioned in a recent episode of WFO that she doesn't want to be one of those drivers that comes back for a year, has a year off to have another baby, then come back again. There's just a good a chance that she's enjoying this stage of her life and considering a return later on. She's a sentimental favourite in a way, as a lot of us were all looking forward to the day when one of Force's daughters got into a FC, and Ashley was the first of them. It's fair to say that in the future, John has a plan for his Funny Cars / Dragsters when his other daughters may want kids as well. Congrats to Ashley and Danny.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back