Ashley Force Hood (1 Viewer)

She's a Force, Believe me when it happens you will know,

The whole world will know. ESPN will have it 24/7, NHRA.com will have it, All online webpages will have it. John will tell you about it more then you would want to hear.

ALL FORCE, ALL THE TIME

She's a Force, Believe me when it happens you will know,

The whole world will know. ESPN will have it 24/7, NHRA.com will have it, All online webpages will have it. John will tell you about it more then you would want to hear.

ALL FORCE, ALL THE TIME

Go throw some darts at the poster of John Force in your basement.

I like Force, I not saying its a bad thing. But Look at that organization it will be announced.

I wish her the best

As for throwing darts, I don't even have a basement. But I don't kiss John's picture before I go to bed like some on this forum either.

To date myself, that actually really makes me feel old, because I vivdly remember watching The Nashville Network, during a Diamond P American Sports Cavalcade episode of NHRA Winston Drag Racing, Steve Evans did a piece where they showed Ashley Force and Jim Eplers kids sitting in the pits in diapers playing together, right before John and Jim were fixin' to square off against one another. Now she's having a baby ??? Yikes. :D

I like Force, I not saying its a bad thing. But Look at that organization it will be announced.

I wish her the best

As for throwing darts, I don't even have a basement. But I don't kiss John's picture before I go to bed like some on this forum either.

I don't kiss John's pic either lol :p

Was in the neighborhood today and stopped by to say hi. Ashley is doing just fine. Waiting on the kid to decide that it's time. I have detirmined that it must be a girl, because I have spent 3/4 of my life waiting on women........... Just sayin.

She by the way looks terrific, and is ready whenever the kid is.

Alan

Was in the neighborhood today and stopped by to say hi. Ashley is doing just fine. Waiting on the kid to decide that it's time. I have detirmined that it must be a girl, because I have spent 3/4 of my life waiting on women........... Just sayin.

She by the way looks terrific, and is ready whenever the kid is.

Alan

Thanks Alan, I knew you would have some good info. ;)

To date myself, that actually really makes me feel old, because I vivdly remember watching The Nashville Network, during a Diamond P American Sports Cavalcade episode of NHRA Winston Drag Racing, Steve Evans did a piece where they showed Ashley Force and Jim Eplers kids sitting in the pits in diapers playing together, right before John and Jim were fixin' to square off against one another. Now she's having a baby ??? Yikes. :D

1992 Winternationals on NBC Sportsworld they showed John's daughters in the Tow Van, then Steve Evans interviewed Jim's 2 Daughters before showing the FC Final.

John's second win (televised) and he was being interviewed after winning the race. He mentioned that Laurie was about to be labor-induced. Which child was being born then? I remember he was joking saying that he might name the child Oscar or Wally.

First borns are 'usually' late. <roll eyes>

Good luck to her!

I say boy though, because she has gotten prettier.

(The eye roll is because my daughter kept trying to red light and we had to medically put numbers in the delay box)

Last edited:
John's second win (televised) and he was being interviewed after winning the race. He mentioned that Laurie was about to be labor-induced. Which child was being born then? I remember he was joking saying that he might name the child Oscar or Wally.

That was Courtney and he had just won Columbus in '88.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back