Anybody else catch Whit's............ (1 Viewer)

Alan, think you could find the time at the next race to hunt down a Whit "fan"? :D :p[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

I'll get right on that, just as soon as I find Atlantis,

Find a Whit fan........Stop it...........You're killin' me................LOL

Alan

Feel free to find me at a race so you can actually see a Whit fan. :D :p

Did someone say they needed a spanking around here? :D ;)

Alan, think you could find the time at the next race to hunt down a Whit "fan"? :D :p

I'll get right on that, just as soon as I find Atlantis,

Find a Whit fan........Stop it...........You're killin' me................LOL

Alan

Now Alan, come on! I'm trying to do the guy a favor here. Don't be so stingy with your time! :eek:

back stage

don't hate, appreciate! Try from the front seat of the movie and see how the helmet fits your head?

Last edited:
The motion, curve of the arm, it’s the bird. If you are using your index finger you have a straight arm. Just try it yourself and then watch Whit’s arm motion. His statement is spin. He doesn't know Scott well? 25 years ago when I was traveling the IHRA races and Scott was hauling around his dad’s car we all saw Whit at all national events he was RJR photog. He used to bug us all with questions about how to get into fuel racing, at least he did us - build it Whit and go to the track that’s what we all did. And that’s what he and the “Gov” Gary Evans did. BTW I remember bumping into him at SEMA 10 years after I left racing and he was an upcoming “star” and the changes from being a nice kid taking pictures and the “new” racer with the deep voice and attitude.

And giving any Kalitta the finger as a big deal is laughable. Again flashing back in time I can remember Scott loving to show off a dent in their tow truck with a big smile and laugh that was from an end of track confrontation with Shirley and her flying helmet! His skin ain’t that thin to have a problem with a buddy flipin’ him off. And as many have said who cares:)

Last edited:
I watched the video over and over in slo-mo. It's really hard to tell what the motion was. It sort of looks like he's flipping someone off. But I'm going to have to take Whit's word on this one simply because of what he said, why would he be flipping Scott off just out of the blue? Doesn't make sense.

And giving any Kalitta the finger as a big deal is laughable. Again flashing back in time I can remember Scott loving to show off a dent in their tow truck with a big smile and laugh that was from an end of track confrontation with Shirley and her flying helmet! His skin ain’t that thin to have a problem with a buddy flipin’ him off. And as many have said who cares:)[/QUOTE]

I remember the helmet toss (1980) and the sign painted near the dent "Shirley did it" or something like that.

Didn't see it, and don't care.

The only thing I have against Baze, is that he doesn't update his blog enough :D

It's great to see him go some rounds lately. I always look forward to his interviews :)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back