Beckman in T/F in 2007! (1 Viewer)

megadeth

Nitro Member
Was I hearing things right? They said on the qualifying show he will be in a Top Fuel car next year did anybody else catch that?

Was I hearing things right? They said on the qualifying show he will be in a Top Fuel car next year did anybody else catch that?

Yes, I thought I heard it too.

I cant keep up anymore with all the rumors about who’s going where and who will be driving what…. I give up!! :)

It's likely a team car for Shoe since they already have more funny cars then Carter has pills, although that's changing it seems.

I don't understand it the F/C team is doing really well why would you want to change it now? :confused:
Will Todd be the cew chief?

It's likely a team car for Shoe since they already have more funny cars then Carter has pills, although that's changing it seems.
well it looks like with mike ashley going on his own and jack going to t/f, maybe only 2 floppers for tean $humacher in 07?

I heard on the audiocast yesterday that Schumacher announced that Beckman WILL BE in a Funny car with Shoe.

A friend who was at the race yesterday heard the same thing - Beckman in a Schumacher Top Fueler next year.

Sounds like the trucking business. You gotta watch who you're talking about because you might be working for them tomorrow (That, or you're already working for them and just don't know it yet). :)

I will love to see the match up when Whit and Beckman face off next year! ;)
If it happens ( Beckman in T/F). :rolleyes:

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back