Langdon, no sponsor next year? (1 Viewer)

Amanda Busick interviewed Salinas earlier this year and he talked about wanting to race a Pro stock bike with his daughter. Maybe he will put Langdon in his TF dragster with Global and AJ and go race Pro Stock with his daughter.
He talked about licensing on a bike, I doubt he has plans to switch categories full time.

She already fell off the bike once. That was scary, but now she knows. Hopefully the last time that happens, but even the best riders have gone thru that. She's got way more guts than I have. No way would I take a ride on a fast bike, much less Spiderman's rocket.

Interesting stuff from the TV show last night. Brian Lohnes said that the Global FC driven by Langdon will be parked and that Langdon will replace Crampton in the DHL TF car therefore leaving Crampton without a ride. He also alluded to Paul Lee getting a new sponsor while saying that Global would be moving to another team just as the camera zoomed in on Lee’s car showing a small Global sticker on the side window.

My guess after this weekend, Global as an associate sponsor for Paul Lee, full time sponsoring Alexis. Del and Nicky announced leaving that team first......

I'm very excited about Alexis coming back, but I hope Global puts it's budget with someone like Lee who can become a full tour player. Not my business to figure out someone else's program, but it's pretty easy to see that the DeJorias could run a fuel car without any help.

I'm very excited about Alexis coming back, but I hope Global puts it's budget with someone like Lee who can become a full tour player. Not my business to figure out someone else's program, but it's pretty easy to see that the DeJorias could run a fuel car without any help.
Lee will be a full timer in 2020. I think that was the plan before this season.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back